Broken Nutt Wheeling. Jeferson, SC

dang if I would have seen this sooner I wouldve got my junk back together in time.... :(

Broken Nut has been mentioned on here by others. It's a private OHV in Jefferson, SC. It has about 300 acres right now. There are 5 or 6 average trails. Lots of mud holes and lots of woods ridding and a few rock trails that get better the more traffic they get. There are at least 2 or 3 spots that I get denied on with my junk on 42's. It's about an hour or so south of Charlotte. IIRC $10 vehicle $10 person admission.

Broken Nut Off Road Park
5496 Eubanks Rd, Jefferson, SC 29718

They communicate through their FB: Broken Nut Off Road Park User Group

dang if I would have seen this sooner I wouldve got my junk back together in time.... :(
I should have put this up sooner but most on here are probably too far for it to be worth it for them. I'm 45 min away. I know Adam is coming from Concord so I thought I'd post it up. I was supposed to be meeting Mud and Blood there too but they have to reschedule.

I went to their facebook page to join the group. Says "the park is closed indefinitely."

I went to their facebook page to join the group. Says "the park is closed indefinitely."
Can you link this page? I looked on the one I posted and didn't see that. It's only open on the weekends and I know it was open last weekend.

it comes up on the page you linked when you hit the join button and asks you questions.

If the weather is the same there as my house. Looks like you are in for a cold wet ass Glen. I have been looking at this place a would like to check it out one day.

If the weather is the same there as my house. Looks like you are in for a cold wet ass Glen. I have been looking at this place a would like to check it out one day.
Yep. Trails there get slick in the rain too.....

Ended up not going today. Things came up and Adam was unable to get his front back together. I might meet some Mid Carolina jeepers out there tomorrow though.

I really like the creek trail, random rocks might be in grassy areas, @john327 was going like 30mph and came to a halt on the oil pan. Old Yj spun around

Back