URE closing weekend?

Im at the outpost unloaded. Multi colored gray and white cj/yj.
Didnt realize that was YOU when we passed you

(I was passenger in a 4 seat razor and commented about it being a cj/yj)

There where so many people everywhere I didn’t take enough time to look who anyone was lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think i saw either of yall. One of my wifes friends was there in a white JK rubi and had a pic with the power wagon down the hill from it

Hell o think I spent an hour hour an a half winching people up the the hill climb on dutch john.....buddy of mine and I walked waltzed right up it somehow. My yj build surprised the hell out of me today

Hell o think I spent an hour hour an a half winching people up the the hill climb on dutch john.....buddy of mine and I walked waltzed right up it somehow. My yj build surprised the hell out of me today

I figured it would be a shit show with the rain and the massive amount of trail plugs there lol

I figured it would be a shit show with the rain and the massive amount of trail plugs there lol

Oh it was.....especially for the guys that should have known better but were running 30plus psi....or the open open street tire guys

Mud made loose rocks seem greasy on my short down back attempt top of Daniel saturday afternoon. Didn't get up the center line I started on. Then a poor wide turn put me up winching myself off the loose rock edge and tree. 4wd and rear elocker couple times elsewhere with the trail grapplers.

Good sunset and sky Saturday night

Eldorado was busy as we rolled out Sunday morning.
20191214_170036.jpg
d27e84437ef6cfc8ab07b279c55795c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

We had 10 rigs Friday, in the rain, and it was no issue. 2 stock JK sports, one on stock tires, all made it no problem.

Last edited:
Mud made loose rocks seem greasy on my short down back attempt top of Daniel saturday afternoon. Didn't get up the center line I started on. Then a poor wide turn put me up winching myself off the loose rock edge and tree. 4wd and rear elocker couple times elsewhere with the trail grapplers.

Good sunset and sky Saturday night

Eldorado was busy as we rolled out Sunday morning. View attachment 308276
d27e84437ef6cfc8ab07b279c55795c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
didn't I pass you a time or 3 on saturday?

Same. And I only caught a glimpse of the back quarter panel of the jeep when I picked that mower up. Had i seen the front i would have recognized it

We had a good time this weekend, even caught a nice sunset Saturday afternoon.
20191214_170553.jpg

I also made friends with the rover group.
Got stuck behind them on the backside of Daniel , and saw one of the 90s had the hood up. I walked up with a fire extinguisher ready to go.....

Thanks for letting me know of the trouble. I just looked back and they were gone...we were headed out and I thought they all took the easy line down.

Last edited:
I parked behind you on the back side of Daniel Saturday afternoon. I wanted to ask all kinds of questions about your flat fender, but you were talking to someone else at the time.

Oh, and it was awesome to see a flat fender on the trail!!
You could have come up...That was my trail partner Sandy I was pulled up next to.

Back