So what did you do at work today?

Processing CRs/COs, Contract closeouts, contractor claims meetings. Finding time to surf NC4x4/Craigslist for the Willys build.

In between prepping cases for prosecution & protecting tax dollars, I found time to wander down to our blood drive at work. :D
20170113_102121.jpg

Shipped building materials to Tampa, Birmingham, Charlotte and Asheville today. Loading up for early Monday run to Charlotte (family run day job)
Tearing down a TJ front axle and a Chevy 10 Bolt rear later tonight (my shop)

Carried a tractor to quality equipment, knocked out some work orders. Now done with company stuff for the week and working on some irrigation for myself.

While that's certainly more impressive than any of MY tickets from vulcan, My loads can be distributed in this crappy wet clay that I hate so much, without sinking to the axles. :p

:huggy:

20191021_133700.jpg

I called some parents and told them that there kid will be spending the next few days with them.

My favorite line, "My kid would never lie to me."
Two of my students christmas break started a week early.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

B3922BF9-95BB-432F-9A65-BC70DBFEDA34.jpeg
C52F6718-E83A-400D-8720-A2BB4AF1E5E2.jpeg
A93F4115-F7B3-4568-8697-6E271FA1E36E.jpeg
68DCEF1B-6947-4C9E-A29E-6608136BA53C.jpeg
Dugout and formed a drive up ATM pad only to come back and find 3 days worth of work under almost 4 feet of water. The water table in the SC low country combined with a monsoon downpour is not conducive for digging holes. Supposed to pour it Monday. We’ll see how it goes with the sump pump. I personally think it’s gonna fill back up. Everything to do with an atm is a pain in the ass. Aside from my money inside of it, I hate them.

Back from the DEAD! Yesterday I negotiated pricing for aircraft retrofits in China and Mexico while wearing the ugliest Christmas sweater I own.

After all the acquisitions/splits, I can’t keep straight who does what up there now...does that make you part of Johnny Shew’s group these days???

After all the acquisitions/splits, I can’t keep straight who does what up there now...does that make you part of Johnny Shew’s group these days???

It changes every day. Johnny is leading up Aftermarket at the moment. As of this week, I report up through an ex-Rockwell VP who is leading the Business Development and Strategy group.

View attachment 308189 View attachment 308190 View attachment 308191 View attachment 308192 Dugout and formed a drive up ATM pad only to come back and find 3 days worth of work under almost 4 feet of water. The water table in the SC low country combined with a monsoon downpour is not conducive for digging holes. Supposed to pour it Monday. We’ll see how it goes with the sump pump. I personally think it’s gonna fill back up. Everything to do with an atm is a pain in the ass. Aside from my money inside of it, I hate them.
Pour It! Concrete will displace the water. Maybe just pour a little dryer concrete. Get-R-Done!

Mostly finished a transmission swap. Fixed a sunroof that had adhesive residue hanging the rubber seal up. "Fixed" a check engine light (straight piped, no cat or muffler.. SMH) investigating a bank 1/2 lean on 08 Lincoln mkx, and need to put together a motor for wifey's zj that has a knocking rod. Tomorrow/today diagnose/pull a Cummins with dead cylinder from a f700, and finish a xj (axle seal, wipers & windows not working)..

Back