TRE Exhaust

Chris_Keziah

Joe Dirt @ Rev Limit Fab
If anyone is needing exhaust work in the triad area I'd definitely recommend Roger at TRE Exhaust. Dropped my Jeep off in the morning and he had it done shortly after lunch. Managed to squeeze a muffler and exhaust by the 4 link and driveshaft. He's also extremely fair on price.

TRE Exhaust
(336) 309-0954

20190105_195038.jpg

20190105_212655.jpg

If anyone is needing exhaust work in the triad area I'd definitely recommend Roger at TRE Exhaust. Dropped my Jeep off in the morning and he had it done shortly after lunch. Managed to squeeze a muffler and exhaust by the 4 link and driveshaft. He's also extremely fair on price.

TRE Exhaust
(336) 309-0954

View attachment 283551
View attachment 283552
Somebody put your driveshaft in bacards!:popcorn:

After visiting Roger today, I will second what Chris said. Took my 2011 Silverado to him to create a removable cross-pipe so I could then drop the transmission pan (GM's great design - pipe runs like less than an inch under the pan). Roger allowed me to show him what I wanted and then put in exactly what I wanted. He said he wants to build what customers want, and not what he thinks they need. It's a one person shop and he let me stand there the whole time and watch. Every time he did something or had a question I just walked back under the lift and we talked about it.....I love that. It was like my buddy was doing the work. I highly recommend him. But you need to call him first to make an appointment and he only accepts cash.

I'll 3rd what Chris said and went to Roger on his recommendation. It was funny when he was trying to be nice telling me it looks like "somebody" has been off road a "little bit". lol

The flowmaster he recommended is a little too loud for my taste, but sounds good. It's a little louder than the borla that was under it. He tucked it up as tight as he could and said "you'll never hit that with a rock". Hit it the first time out. o_O

Ditto on calling ahead and cash only.

Back