Ral/Clayton area I need a 3.5 inch RC lift installed on an 07 JK

Wade07JKNC

I'd like a quote and I can assist if that helps. My RC kit gets here by the weekend, hopefully... I'd appreciate any references as well.

I feel like I was a smartass, but no I'm serious. Why so much lift, going to run 37,s?? With a 3.5 lift you will need a front driveshaft and without adjustable control arms your caster will be jacked and it will drive like crap. Being a 3.8 it will need regeared with any tire change at all, auto trans straight to 5.13 on 35,s

Rock Krawler, Synergy,Jks, etc. Rust country just plain sucks.

3.5" is too much for a JK if you are not going more than 35's, 2.5" is just fine. You need to do a lot to a pre 12 JK even to run 35's properly.

I certainly wouldn't use a Rough Country kit, it's poorly made and missing important parts. I would go with something like a Teraflex CT3 or if just needing to make it look cool, a Teraflex 2.5" budget spring lift. If it's going to be a mall crawler, get the Rancho geometry correction brackets to go with it. If you plan on wheeling, adjustable control arms. Also start saving your pennies for a regear, you will need it.

However, if you are determined to put that crap on your Jeep, talk to Jimmy's affordable Auto in FV.

Send it back agreed. I put a RC lift on my first vehicle i lifted of 6 and I will never use another one of their products.

Back