Random pic thread.

Waiting in a HT parking lot today, being entertained by the Meatheads! Just happen to park cross from a Handicap, & a sign, New to me. It says "Parking for customers with children". I watch as 2 cars, each with a single shopper, pull out. 4 spots empty, for 3 minutes. Then these fools pull in. White SUV came in behind them, 1 minute later. Toyo pulls out, then another single shopper pulls the red SUV in. To be 1/2 fair, the white Mittsy, Did have children. But They & the wife stayed in the running car, as Dad did the shopping! Makes me wonder how many of these hit the Gym, everyday, but can't walk 100' in a parking lot?
They need to get rid of all the special parking. It's a waste of space.

1020191832a.jpg

"For threads sake" not like I ever cluttered a thread with discussion:p

Like my wood
fcb4d655aabcc19058d85141ec3f6c28.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

More like a Korean Dud! [From what I hear]
U be wong!

205k plus with just a fuel pump. The heads don't count since FIL didn't change the timming essentials.
140k have been rough...my dd on many 100 mile round trips. All of them have been non a.c. miles as well. Creature comfort...geeze.o_O

My buddy pulled these straight out of the water and into the pot last night, and picked up a bushel of Folly River oysters to go with them.

View attachment 304848
Man ya killin me. I was suppose to go down there last weekend but the tide and our schedule didnt match up.

Opened the window yesterday to let in some fresh air while I was working and apparently the screen wasn't all the way in. This guy and one of his buddies paid me a visit.

View attachment 304927 View attachment 304928 View attachment 304929

When we lived in Charleston, we'd go away for the weekend and 6 or 7 of them would squeeze between the screen edge and get trapped between the screen and glass while we were gone. I guess they were after insects or something. We'd come home and remove the screen to set them free. The first time I opened the window from the inside to shoo them out to the other pane, and then we had a lightning fast gecko inside the house for a day or two.
Then we just took the screen off, because no one opens windows in Charleston during the summer.

Last edited:
Do you even reaper brah?

Are you sharing, because hell yeah!

They're really good when dried in a smoker BTW; I don't know if you've ever done that. They last a really long time too. I have a friend who puts pretty much everything in his smoker (and shares), and I like to grind them up and put them on stuff the same way you would put red pepper flakes on pizza, pasta, etc. But smoked reaper nachos are my favorite.

Last edited:
Back