Race City Steel

Chris_Keziah

Joe Dirt @ Rev Limit Fab
I know there have been lost of talks with DOM here lately so I just wanted to share this.

I needed another 4ft of 1.5x.025 DOM for the Jeep. Race City had it for $0.89/in, plus shipping. Ended up being ~$65 shipped. I ordered it Wednesday morning, was notified in ~30 min it'd ship that day and had it on my porch Thursday afternoon by the time I got home from work.

They will be getting all of my business as far as DOM is concerned, much cheaper than any other place in the Triad.

Boss has used them for metal & work on Dump Trucks. They relined the floor of the bed in one truck. They just always have a waiting list & backed up, per doing welding work.

If you can make the trip to denver they have a really nice shop, i always end up getting a bunch of drops when i go, for cheap.

If you can make the trip to denver they have a really nice shop, i always end up getting a bunch of drops when i go, for cheap.

I've been there once before. Place is really awesome and the counter staff was easy on the eyes. Need to plan a day and take the trailer down there and stock up on steel.

Back