Random pic thread.

Got to ride the new tanker yesterday. Not how I planned Easter, but at least it has a stereo.

8eb9321e8f5b4332648eaab804676b37.jpg

3bb7a60cc52f4dc4ea8d2d73bcd1c782.jpg

9ea7aef5a586735fd1b4fa3ecb22989f.jpg

Last edited:
She's got that classic cowboy Western look in her eyes too.
"Don't cross me, buster" :lol:
I do see that look fired at me on occasion... :lol: With her being a fiery mix of Italian (her momma is 100% Italian), English, Irish, and a touch of Cherokee Nation (my mutt bloodline), I think I'm in for a helluva ride here in about 10-12 years. She just turned 2 this weekend. :D

I'm pretty sure it's what they call a shellcracker. Species of brim called "redear sunfish". These are the ones that get really dang big. 3+ lbs. This was tiny in comparison to full grown, but a keeper any day.
you are correct in your assumption...they love a muddy bottom and earth worms.

you are correct in your assumption...they love a muddy bottom and earth worms.
I caught this one right up against a vertical rock clay wall in about 8-9 of water. Was hoping to run into a bed of them but no luck.

Tech question.....is there a certain tire size combo this works best on? Or is it feasible for most stuff?

Worked just fine for these 43s. I have broken the beads on some 32s the same way to replace the valve stem.
There was definitely a sweet spot where the wheel wouldn't lift too much. Worked best with a wheel/tire on each end as opposed to just one at a time.

FWIW- one bundle of untreated sheathing grade plywood is 3100# for you engineer types out there.

Worked just fine for these 43s. I have broken the beads on some 32s the same way to replace the valve stem.
There was definitely a sweet spot where the wheel wouldn't lift too much. Worked best with a wheel/tire on each end as opposed to just one at a time.

FWIW- one bundle of untreated sheathing grade plywood is 3100# for you engineer types out there.

@WARRIORWELDING it’s probably easier on the sidewalls than the old Hi-Lift Jack way too. That’s the method I used to break the beads on my old 35’s.

Years ago trying to unseat a bead with a forklift is when I realized that the cylinder only pushes up--an unloaded forklift wont crush a can.

Glad somebody gets me....I bulldozed one just like that....Concrete and all.

Everyone is like your an idiot. I'd luv a festering pond of chemical biological ongoing time consuming weather effected Petri dish.

Glad somebody gets me....I bulldozed one just like that....Concrete and all.

Everyone is like your an idiot. I'd luv a festering pond of chemical biological ongoing time consuming weather effected Petri dish.
I wanted to fill it in but got vetoed by upper management. The bad part is NOBODY uses the damn thing. I jump in after i mow just because i know how much money i have in it. It would be cheaper to rent a motel room just to go swimming.

Back