MOTD (Meme of the Day)

A day late but......

IMG_5014.jpg

SM465 set on full send
What's sad is I can't even find one to replace mine. I look around just in case I see a good deal but there nowhere to be found. Hopefully, first and second gear never give out :driver:

What's sad is I can't even find one to replace mine. I look around just in case I see a good deal but there nowhere to be found. Hopefully, first and second gear never give out :driver:

10 spline or 32 spline output? I might have a 10 spline one I can get a hold of for you.

It's more subtle, almost disingenuous, sucking you in as it works great for years - and then the wear and tear of actual trail use starts to settle in. To be fair, I suspect that's true of any vehicle really, but even as a Jeep guy I tend to lament the "Just Empty Every Pocket" line as much as any anti-Jeep type likes to say it. Maybe we just enjoy our "condition"? ;-)

didn't look too hard Ive had one on CL for $150 for months,got tired of tripping over/moving them and hauled all 5 of em to the crusher.I tried to trade you one toward those two jeeps trucks you had a year or two ago.

didn't look too hard Ive had one on CL for $150 for months,got tired of tripping over/moving them and hauled all 5 of em to the crusher.I tried to trade you one toward those two jeeps trucks you had a year or two ago.
I just bought one yesterday :massey:

It's more subtle, almost disingenuous, sucking you in as it works great for years - and then the wear and tear of actual trail use starts to settle in. To be fair, I suspect that's true of any vehicle really, but even as a Jeep guy I tend to lament the "Just Empty Every Pocket" line as much as any anti-Jeep type likes to say it. Maybe we just enjoy our "condition"? ;-)

Try driving a vehicle that was never engineered to last over 100,000 miles to begin with.
Then trail use on top of that.
I love my Samurai. Bought it brand new off the lot in 1987 ...... only 2 of the approximately 300,000 miles that are on it were not put on it by me or my wife.
32 years old, 300,000 miles, wheeled for around 15 years (But not in the last 8) ...... getting damn tired of fixing stuff!

Back