Amazon prime

Like said before, you can share the prime membership with someone else. My girlfriends mom has prime, and I got mine through her. Nothing is linked and as also stated, prime video is better than Netflix. Plus they have Thursday night football!!!!

I have not set foot in a store for Christmas in years I use prime now when I’m sick and stuck at home if y’all have not seen insta cart it’s pretty cool also same idea but for local grocery 150 a year but no delivery fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing saying you can't have the same account logged in on multiple devices...
We do just that. Everyone in the house uses Amazon Prime Music and it's all one account.

Prime is great. I'm building a PC for my son for Christmas and we got 2 deliveries on Saturday.

You get Prime Movies, which is basically just like Netflix when you have Prime, and you also get Prime Music....free app, thousands of free songs.

I have what they call student prime. Its Amazon prime but only half the cost but doesnt come with as may features but does still have prime shipping and deals along with prime video and music. Only thing you have to have is an email address that ends with edu. After 3 or 4 years you just have to send some proof you are still in school like screen shot of your schedule.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I have what they call student prime. Its Amazon prime but only half the cost but doesnt come with as may features but does still have prime shipping and deals along with prime video and music. Only thing you have to have is an email address that ends with edu. After 3 or 4 years you just have to send some proof you are still in school like screen shot of your schedule.

I'm curious, what is not included that would be?
I guess the transcript thing also help differentiate students from faculty/staff, or just some loose affiliation...

Order through Amazon Smile and select Blue Ribbon Coalition as your benefiting charity.

We have amazon prime and really enjoy it. Not only does it give you free expidiated shipping, you get amazon music and video as well, kind of like Pandora and Netflix in one.

We use Amazon to order stuff A LOT. We probably made at lease 100 orders this year and even more last year. You’ll be surprised how much you’d use it if you had it.

Same. My sister pays for Prime, gets it half off because she's a student. So $50 bucks a year... 4 bucks a month... I pay $13 for netflix. I pay $1 for hulu. We all share access but Prime brings a better value than both of them IMO.

I'm curious, what is not included that would be?
I guess the transcript thing also help differentiate students from faculty/staff, or just some loose affiliation...
You only have to do the schedule thing after 4 years. They changed it now everything is included.
b40ba424cc5e5c41216c2e38b8b0bad8.jpg

Back