Random pic thread.

FCCB0978-323C-4A04-B138-06DF90DAC3BA.jpeg

Dude, that was an asshole trick of your neighbor to build his house so close...
I guess I built it for my future ex wife? Not sure if thats better or worse...

We've been trying to get some ideals on wheel choices for jake's caddi.Found these and really liked em.Custom made from a solid block of alum but at $1400 per wheel were gonna have to pass.I guess the 16 hours of mill time per wheel center inflates the price.
View attachment 282250
If that takes 16hrs, they use some REALLY inefficient processes...

What in the heck is wrong with you? First you are giving away fake fur lined Crocs and now this. You been day dreaming of #BTL and Harlan again haven’t you?

Truth is, this JK had some overly complicated radio in it. All I could figure out was the downloaded tunes. Britney seemed to be solid choice for a funny pic.
Speaking of BTL, this was the other song pre-loaded
IMG_20181217_172443041.jpg

Sick Porsche I saw today near Apache junctionView attachment 282248

Porsharossa?

I thought it was a Gemballa Avalanche because of the side strakes, but the back end is all wrong and the taillights are too (along with some other stuff, after looking up pictures). It's a slantnose though, so it's one of the many slantnose conversion body kits (it's definitely not one of the less-than-1000 factory 930 slantnoses). The taillights are from a Porsche 944.

Anyway, it's a Porsche with an aftermarket body kit.

Last edited:
Accidental catch the other night. Set the hook, backed off the drag when I felt it (10 lb line, so was playing it safe). Was secretly hoping for a huge spotted bass or largemouth, but then figured it was a big hybrid when it started peeling line and freighttrained toward open water without surfacing at all. We were pretty shocked to find out it was a cat, because I've never had a cat behave like that (especially that species). Didn't know cats could swim that fast.

Catfish.jpg

Last edited:
Back