Random pic thread.

Some of the Carolina Wheelers Crew were there too.
35190876_964260590415241_7181471071676137472_o.jpg

Wait a minute...owning wheeling rigs and very cool hot rods? I'm doing something wrong!

View attachment 270361
Today is June 15, This was supposed to be here June 13. Way to go USPS

Have you ever tried to track something that was shipped USPS? The shit is in route and the tracking info says “Order confirmed.” It’s been delivered for 3 days and the tracking info says “Delivery today”. It’s completely pathetic. I feel your pain.

It shipped out on the 11th. I was watching it because this is a replacement rear axle for my wife’s MTB and we were planning to ride a new to us spot. It sat in WV for over 24hrs and never moved. That info mysteriously disappeared off their site yesterday:rolleyes:.

View attachment 270386 My baby girl Savannah turns 1 today!
She shares a birthday with me. Born on Father’s Day 44 years ago. Wish my dad was still alive to see me now. I like to think he would be proud but most likely would be amazed I’m still around after all the dumb dangerous shit I’ve done.

Did you expect the government to accomplish a goal efficiently?

Ha ha ha, that's funny.
Hey now, as a Government representative I feel obliged to remind you that we don't technically own or run the USPS, its a separate org.
Can't pin that on us!

We just set all the rules, funding, price caps, personnel requirements, and retirement plans for it... so I'm sure that's why they operate so well :D

Hey now, as a Government representative I feel obliged to remind you that we don't technically own or run the USPS, its a separate org.
Can't pin that on us!

We just set all the rules, funding, price caps, personnel requirements, and retirement plans for it... so I'm sure that's why they operate so well :D

I never stated the government owns anything. I just said the government cannot accomplish a goal efficiently. And to go a little further, speaking of the government owning things. The government owns nothing, the tax payers own everything.

Back