News without spin (bias)?

It begs the question of who the dingleberry is.

my dad used to say, "you shouldn't argue with an idiot, because people won't know the difference between you."

For just about all of the other Twitter-monkey-sh!t-fights he's had with everyone else, I will agree with you. In Lavar Ballsack's case, I'm with Trump on that one. A group of spoiled college basketball players got to take a trip around the world on someone elses' ticket and are surprised when they are caught shoplifting at a store. Like somehow in China they were going to blend in being over 6 foot tall and black. Being in jail in a foreign country is NO JOKE. It was no small feat to get them released, and to basically dust it off like it was no biggie and show no appreciation for it (as Ballsack did), was just a d!ck move. I would have, however, preferred Trump to just say, "Doing the right thing regardless of who you are doing it for is what Presidents do. It's what AMERICANS do.", instead of the response he had, but I can at least understand where he was coming from.

"you shouldn't argue with an idiot, because people won't know the difference between you."

My pop's used George Carlin's version "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

You gotta remember, like 99% of Trump's tweets are good stuff about what he is doing or praising people or successful things we've gotten done.

The small 1% (or less) is what is spread out all over the news making it look like all he does is bash people and saying dumb stuff. And for the most part, his bashing is great. He'll say the true stuff that your standard politician won't touch.

That was the problem with Romney and McCain, both of them are whish-whashy moderates, but they were afraid to swing back when the left was making crap up and hammering them. They tried the high road and failed, in part because they sucked majorly. I think it's rather refreshing to see someone whose not afraid to step into the mud and make them eat their words.

The left doesn't care about being right or wrong, they care about power and votes and will cheat/lie/mislead/and re-direct to keep it.

A prime example was when Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid stood on the Senate Floor and declared that Romney had never paid taxes. When asked to prove Romney never paid taxes, he said let Romney prove he did. After the election, Reid was asked about if he regretted making that claim because it was completely inaccurate, and his response was, "Romney didn't win, did he?"

That tells you everything you need to know about the length the left will go to smear and destroy an opponent.

Personally, I like a President with thick skin, brass knuckles, and big balls who won't stand for that crap.

The establishment doesn't care about being right or wrong, they care about power and votes and will cheat/lie/mislead/and re-direct to keep it.
FIFY

Personally, I like a President with thick skin, brass knuckles, and big balls who won't stand for that crap.
Yeah but if you don't have a congress/senate that is the same way you have the stalemate we have today.He can use executive orders but I didn't like Obama usin em to get things done and I don't want Trump usin em either.I personally think we are seeing our last Rep pres.He has promised a lot and Congress/Senate are draggin their feet on most of it.If they don't get on board and make some shit happen we'll never see another Rep Pres.

I think there is a reckoning coming for the GOP, the 2018 mid-terms are mostly Democrats up for re-election, and I expect them to get slaughtered. But hopefully we can replace some GOP's as well.

I agree on Executive Orders, I don't believe the Executive Branch should have the right to make laws out of thin air. They aren't in the Constitution either.

After watching bias news from both sides all week I was sure Moore would win the Alabama senate race, but....

the reddest state in the union just elected a democrat.

The pendulum of politics is in full effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching bias news from both sides all week I was sure Moore would win the Alabama senate race, but....

the reddest state in the union just elected a democrat.

The pendulum of politics is in full effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No..... THAT is the power of an accusation. In a race that close, the voters that turned on him because of the accusations are what will have lost it for him. If the accusations are true, (and I'd say there is a good chance they are), then he deserved to lose. However, if after the dust settles, they are proven to be false, then a whole group of Alabama voters will be pissed at themselves for about 2 years. And the ramifications of the potential power swing in Congress will be very costly as a result.

Again, I have no more intel than the rest of the world about the truthfulness or lack thereof of the allegations against him. But, it's sad when an allegation of something that is claimed to have happened 20+ years ago and can't be validated otherwise is all someone needs to win an election.

I found it funny that Al Franken was all upset that he was forced to resign when Roy Moore had the support of his party. Sorry Al, but they had a photo of you grabbing a sleeping woman's boobs and you are grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Hard to chalk that up to "just an allegation". One of Roy Moore's accusers admitted to materially altering the evidence she claimed was so damning and that was a yearbook signature that said she was "Sweet". If that's sexual harassment, then just about every southern man is guilty. I could see if his inscription went a little something like: "Hey Toots, nice rack. I'd like to tap that again sometime" or "Make sure you vote for me. I have an exit poll for ya." or "Your a cool chick with a hot ass. ~ Roy Moore", then we would have something to talk about.

Anywho. At least we have until January to get the rest of the house in order.

I think there is a reckoning coming for the GOP, the 2018 mid-terms are mostly Democrats up for re-election, and I expect them to get slaughtered. But hopefully we can replace some GOP's as well.

I agree on Executive Orders, I don't believe the Executive Branch should have the right to make laws out of thin air. They aren't in the Constitution either.

I was always under the understanding that EO's only had to do with issues pertaining to Federal Employees, but apparently I am wrong in this.

So, the Senate is for 6 year terms. That usually gives a sitting Senator a LOT of time to get ready for the next election, and they have a very high re-election rate.

But with only two years left to the term, and as a Democrat in a highly red state, I see this as a fluke of circumstance that will be fixed next election. Two years isn't much time to get the usual Senate re-election strength, and I doubt the DNC will put much money into re-electing him since his chances will be so low. But it is going to hurt Trumps agenda by lowering the majority to 51 from 52. We can probably kiss a lot of stuff goodbye, possibly Tax Cuts, and probably National Reciprocity for Conceal Carry.

Luther Strange would have smoked Jones if this had been brought to light during the primaries and pushed Moore out of the race.

What pisses me off, is if these are true accusations(and it seems like there is some truth to them amidst the BS), Moore never should have ran. I HATE when shit bags try to get elected with skeletons in their closet. Especially when they are Conservative, because they tend to have better morals than Democrats.

It's hubris, people think their skeletons will stay hid and they rarely do.

No..... THAT is the power of an accusation.

Quoted for truth.

So, the Senate is for 6 year terms. That usually gives a sitting Senator a LOT of time to get ready for the next election, and they have a very high re-election rate.

But with only two years left to the term, and as a Democrat in a highly red state, I see this as a fluke of circumstance that will be fixed next election. Two years isn't much time to get the usual Senate re-election strength, and I doubt the DNC will put much money into re-electing him since his chances will be so low. But it is going to hurt Trumps agenda by lowering the majority to 51 from 52. We can probably kiss a lot of stuff goodbye, possibly Tax Cuts, and probably National Reciprocity for Conceal Carry.

Luther Strange would have smoked Jones if this had been brought to light during the primaries and pushed Moore out of the race.

What pisses me off, is if these are true accusations(and it seems like there is some truth to them amidst the BS), Moore never should have ran. I HATE when shit bags try to get elected with skeletons in their closet. Especially when they are Conservative, because they tend to have better morals than Democrats.

It's hubris, people think their skeletons will stay hid and they rarely do.

Quoted for truth.

I think the proof of the allegations (or lack of) will come in the next weeks/months. If the allegations are true, the accusers should not let it drop just because they succeeded in not getting him elected. If the allegations are in fact true, then they need to pursue them doggedly and not give in until they all see real vindication. But...... if they are false, then everyone will just go back to their own business until the next time he seeks election. That will be the acid test. If the accusers fade back into the woodwork, I'd bet they were lying. If Moore actually didn't do what he was accused of, he needs to pursue slander and libel charges. It would be an easy win IF he is innocent. So far, this has only been tried in the jury of Facebook, etc. Then we can start all over again with "collusion investigations that interfered with an election". Perhaps Mueller will be available for that, seeing as how he's all non-partisan and all.

yep, trumps twitter finger drives me nuts sometimes. is it behavior fitting of the office? used to think no but after the last year of this circus i no longer care.

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. Moore probably did most of what is being said. But why bring that shit up 30+ years later?

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. Moore probably did most of what is being said. But why bring that shit up 30+ years later?

I agree, it seems totally in character for him to have done what they said he did and feel that because he was in the position of power he was in the day and age it occurred, it does seem like it may be legit. That being said, I do still believe that this is still America- where you are innocent until proven guilty. Seems like there was a HUGE rush to get the allegation information out "just in time" to affect the election. The allegations are still pertinent (and have a greater payout potential) should he get elected than if they are just allegations to keep him from being elected. I say if the allegations are true, it would have been better for him to be elected, THEN nail him.

Here's the thing, though.... even as creepy as what they say he did was, it's no where near "shove a cigar in an intern's lady-bits" bad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are talking about a district attorney in his 30's hitting on 16-18 year olds, correct? That I've seen he has never been accused of touching anyone inappropriately, engaging in sexual congress, recording them using the restroom, forcibly kissing, groping, toe-sucking, donkey-punching, flashing, or taking part in a Cleveland Steamer, Dirty Sanchez or Rusty Trombone, correct?

The democrats have no high ground in this sort of matter. (Really ANY matter)

As I put on Facebook earlier:

"It's nice to see the liberal elites/media/celebrities are taking a break from sexually assaulting long enough to gloat over Jones victory. Back to your 'best known secrets' and sexual harassment payouts tomorrow, eh?"

I wonder if Moore had won, if Franklin would have come out and refused to step down. And that's why he was delaying his announcement of his replacement until the day after the vote.

Oh, and now Bill O'Reilly just came out and said there is a recording of someone offering a woman $200,000 to falsely accuse Trump of sexual harassment.

I think the proof of the allegations (or lack of) will come in the next weeks/months. If the allegations are true, the accusers should not let it drop just because they succeeded in not getting him elected. If the allegations are in fact true, then they need to pursue them doggedly and not give in until they all see real vindication. But...... if they are false, then everyone will just go back to their own business until the next time he seeks election. That will be the acid test. If the accusers fade back into the woodwork, I'd bet they were lying. If Moore actually didn't do what he was accused of, he needs to pursue slander and libel charges. It would be an easy win IF he is innocent. So far, this has only been tried in the jury of Facebook, etc. Then we can start all over again with "collusion investigations that interfered with an election". Perhaps Mueller will be available for that, seeing as how he's all non-partisan and all.

Moore, Fox, Breitbart, and Gateway Pundit are all going to get sued for defamation.

Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Has Solid Defamation Case Against Fox News and Breitbart

I agree, it seems totally in character for him to have done what they said he did and feel that because he was in the position of power he was in the day and age it occurred, it does seem like it may be legit. That being said, I do still believe that this is still America- where you are innocent until proven guilty. Seems like there was a HUGE rush to get the allegation information out "just in time" to affect the election. The allegations are still pertinent (and have a greater payout potential) should he get elected than if they are just allegations to keep him from being elected. I say if the allegations are true, it would have been better for him to be elected, THEN nail him.

Here's the thing, though.... even as creepy as what they say he did was, it's no where near "shove a cigar in an intern's lady-bits" bad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are talking about a district attorney in his 30's hitting on 16-18 year olds, correct? That I've seen he has never been accused of touching anyone inappropriately, engaging in sexual congress, recording them using the restroom, forcibly kissing, groping, toe-sucking, donkey-punching, flashing, or taking part in a Cleveland Steamer, Dirty Sanchez or Rusty Trombone, correct?

Grabbed this from @ponykilr 's post

12ypbks1oo301.jpg

Moore, Fox, Breitbart, and Gateway Pundit are all going to get sued for defamation.

Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Has Solid Defamation Case Against Fox News and Breitbart

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. The headline makes it sound like this was a court's decision, but in fact it's just a lawyer's OPINION of what COULD happen (and there's a bunch of "ifs" surrounding that). I still don't get how they claim that his writing in her high school yearbook, "To a sweeter, more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas" is somehow sexual harassment. All it really proves is that their paths crossed at one point a LONG time ago.

Again, if you can prove (in a court of law) that he is what you say he is, then I would prefer he never be able to run for ANY office. I wouldn't even want him elected as town dog catcher if he's as big a pervert as the Dems make him out to be, but if not, then I'd like to see an investigation into collusion and Federal election tampering charges. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Back