Random pic thread.

We spent 10 days at Disney, starting on Black Friday. I swear I ate my weight in sweets, but still weighed in at my annual physical yesterday 10 lbs lighter than last year. I guess all the walking you do there. Had an AWESOME steak at Be Our Guest (along with the Gray Stuff), killer bratwurst with sauerkraut and a brew in Epcot Germany (try the caramel corn at Karmel Kuche in Germany.... they use Wherthers caramel - it rocked) Also had a killer meal at Garden Grill in The Land at Epcot. Best breakfast is at Ohana in the Polynesian.
My wife tried to copy the stuffed french toast at Kona Cafe and killed it. I swear her's was better. We've been the last three years and if it's up to her we'll keep coming back each year. One thing I do recommend is the mini golf. Winter Summerland was awesome. I didn't tell my little girl but you could tell the holes were sort of funnel shaped. Lots of hole in ones.

Last edited:
My wife tried to copy the stuffed french toast at Kona Cafe and killed it. I swear her's was better. We've been the last three years and if it's up to her we'll keep coming back each year. One thing I do recommend is the mini golf. Winter Summerland was awesome. I didn't tell my little girl but you could tell the holes were sort of funnel shaped. Lots of hole in ones.

Oh.... and go to Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs. Get the Holiday Sandwich. I swear, it's not just a meal, it's an experience. It conjured up memories of me and my brothers making leftover sandwiches post-thanksgiving.

Oh.... and go to Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs.
When we went to Europe we had a free day in paris and we went to Disney there and Earl of Sandwich is where we ate.Honestly it was like an oasis to me.After a week of not speaking the language and being unsure of what I had just ordered it was a welcome sight to see an English menu and workers who spoke English.Were gonna be at Disney for New Years,Yeah me!!

When we went to Europe we had a free day in paris and we went to Disney there and Earl of Sandwich is where we ate.Honestly it was like an oasis to me.After a week of not speaking the language and being unsure of what I had just ordered it was a welcome sight to see an English menu and workers who spoke English.Were gonna be at Disney for New Years,Yeah me!!
You are the last person I would expect to see traveling to Europe!

Oh.... and go to Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs. Get the Holiday Sandwich. I swear, it's not just a meal, it's an experience. It conjured up memories of me and my brothers making leftover sandwiches post-thanksgiving.
Done been there. I think we hit up Earl on our first trip. We're going back there on Thursday :)

Edit: oh, and random...

20171212_172418.jpg

Hard to see but that dude's poop-locks went down to the back of his calves.

Last edited:
You are the last person I would expect to see traveling to Europe!
Thanks....I think.Yeah Im not one that you would think of as a world traveler and Im cool w that.The lower the expectations the easier they are to meet.Didnt care much for Paris/London but really liked Normandy,Bastogne,Germany,ect.id go back today if the opportunity came up.Had a chance to go back to Germany and on to Poland and Czech a couple of summer ago but just couldn't swing it at the time.It was about 6k per person.

My mom has never really been an artist, but has started sketching some stuff lately. She took her latest creation and turned it into a birthday present, matching shirts for my son and I:
upload_2017-12-13_11-40-52.png

View attachment 259396
One of you assholes need to make these.

sure. what do you want on it? lol

thats the big thing about these. have tried it before. the profit margins are small and finding a universal logo or slogan that "many" will like sucks. lots of tacticool ones starting to really permeate the market tho. an nc4x4 one would be cool i guess.

what would be really cool is if someone bought some lazer engravers and basically white labeled or did custom orders.

Back