Random pic thread.

How the hell did you break the winch? if it pushed the bumper back, did it bend the frame rail?

Broke the electrical box on top, went to see if it worked and smoke started coming from the motor and it wouldn’t move the hook. Frame rail doesn’t look bent from what I can see yet. But the winch plate is pushed back against grill and the bumper is shoved back. I don’t want to remove until I get a new bumper.

We closed on our house and moved friday. When we got to the attorneys office, nothing was sticking. When we came out an hour later, 2" and counting...... Made for a fun move and first few days.

20171208_141649.jpg

20171209_103917.jpg

me n the dog are loving this fireplace.
20171209_093953.jpg

20171209_130850.jpg

Hiway 105, looked like 6-8" snow on the mountain.

First and last time I pull a friend of my son's off a power line he shouldn't be on. ......3 hours after we started
0b7b62840ecaf2665c38e802f01f518e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cold as ice!
Full disclosure here,I can stick it together and it'll hold,mostly,but its not one of my strong points.

Not my pic or even a pic, but a video of a nado that hit Spartanburg in October. Pretty wild to be able to tip an ~8000 lb forklift.
I'm surprised the tires had enough traction to flip. Mine will slide on the slightest bit of water/dust/gravel.

View attachment 259291
Reppin' NC4x4 at Animal Kingdom this morning.
What is up with that weird silhouette shadow on your shirt?

(No offense to your significant other, she's obviously lowered her standards significantly to be with you)

I think it should be posted on reddit. One of those "Can you fix the shadow on my shirt with photoshop?" kinda things. Would probably also feed some traffic to teh NC4x4z so L@shawnda can make the big bucks on netterwebz kliks.

Strange, I know. I looked it up and come to find out that depending on the sun's position it can actually change the shape of the shadow. I was amazed.

Ya well your also amazed when you find corn in your poop. Don’t take much to amaze a simple minded fool like yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya well your also amazed when you find corn in your poop. Don’t take much to amaze a simple minded fool like yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You suck at identifying sarcasm.

View attachment 259291
Reppin' NC4x4 at Animal Kingdom this morning.

We spent 10 days at Disney, starting on Black Friday. I swear I ate my weight in sweets, but still weighed in at my annual physical yesterday 10 lbs lighter than last year. I guess all the walking you do there. Had an AWESOME steak at Be Our Guest (along with the Gray Stuff), killer bratwurst with sauerkraut and a brew in Epcot Germany (try the caramel corn at Karmel Kuche in Germany.... they use Wherthers caramel - it rocked) Also had a killer meal at Garden Grill in The Land at Epcot. Best breakfast is at Ohana in the Polynesian.

Back