Random pic thread.

20170428_190227.jpg
20170428_190024.jpg

Ctb stacking em up after some work day.

Went to get in dump truck and this guy scared the hell out of me. He was 10-11" long just chilling on frame. View attachment 246316

Any idea what it is? I have a couple kickin around my yard and in the garden down here in La. I just leave em alone cause I figure they are eating bugs and what not and I'm fine with that for sure. Only worried about them being an issue with a couple of my small puppies maybe getting too interested.

Any idea what it is? I have a couple kickin around my yard and in the garden down here in La. I just leave em alone cause I figure they are eating bugs and what not and I'm fine with that for sure. Only worried about them being an issue with a couple of my small puppies maybe getting too interested.

Broadhead or Red Headed Skink, and mammals including dogs can get really sick or die if they eat one.

So want
6d445388d5b4686c9fb50d8dd7afa1ae.jpg
0d70df73877e89cec9f6b0c377e0eab7.jpg
cecac28d02b89dfe442712a0a62652db.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

My biggest complaint with the Hell Cat is as soon as you take your car for a ride with the RED key (the one that turns on all that 707 HP) your warranty is voided. Even if you just drove it to the store and back and never got above 35 MPH, your warranty is history!

Another pic of the construction by our house. Winds about 10mph now...end gable sheathed and set, no bracing. Been like that past couple of hours. 2 men working below it.

14f3c6e0f11f17a4c59e9fef120f959b.jpg

My biggest complaint with the Hell Cat is as soon as you take your car for a ride with the RED key (the one that turns on all that 707 HP) your warranty is voided. Even if you just drove it to the store and back and never got above 35 MPH, your warranty is history!

Please post source of this information.

I've videos showing "red key use". But haven't heard the warranty issue before. Sounds like a legit reason NOT to buy it. Go buy a charger and drop a LS7 in it. Jeez.

Sounds like internet rumors. I can't see how a car with a factory advertised power rating would have it's warranty voided by using the key that enables it's factory advertised power rating.

If that was the case, having both key fobs in the car would automatically void the warranty, as the red key always takes startup priority if both are in the vehicle according to Dodge. So you'd void the warranty while driving home from the dealership with both keys in your pocket.

....Small footprint, storage/ garage underneath and flood proof.

Yea it's by a tidal creek so I get the reason it's elevated. I just thought it was an odd construction in and even stranger location.

I guess when you call it a shotgun house instead of a singlewide it becomes trendy?

I had heard the "rumors" about the warrant being cancelled. So while at Kernersville Dodge I asked a salesman about the cancellation rumor. He said it was in fact true. So my second question was how much was voided. He verified with his regional rep that all power train was voided once the red key is used.

Sounds like internet rumors. I can't see how a car with a factory advertised power rating would have it's warranty voided by using the key that enables it's factory advertised power rating.

If that was the case, having both key fobs in the car would automatically void the warranty, as the red key always takes startup priority if both are in the vehicle according to Dodge. So you'd void the warranty while driving home from the dealership with both keys in your pocket.

Well that was my reply to the sales guy. I can go buy a Shelby or supercharged Camaro and use it as much as I want without fear of loss of warranty. I cannot see paying the extra money for something I will be penalized for using. Not sure how you get around the red key issue when taking home unless the black key takes presidence over the red. Just quoting the answers given to me my the sales staff in Kernersville.

Well that was my reply to the sales guy. I can go buy a Shelby or supercharged Camaro and use it as much as I want without fear of loss of warranty. I cannot see paying the extra money for something I will be penalized for using. Not sure how you get around the red key issue when taking home unless the black key takes presidence over the red. Just quoting the answers given to me my the sales staff in Kernersville.

Dodge officially said that the red key takes precedence. That's why I'm calling bullshit on all this, including that salesman.

I can see them denying warranty if they look at datalogs and find out that you used the red kay and turned the drivetrain into a bag of shrapnel by doing full throttle drag launches with the traction control off, but I don't think that's much different than any other manufacturer.

Dodge officially said that the red key takes precedence. That's why I'm calling bullshit on all this, including that salesman.

I can see them denying warranty if they look at datalogs and find out that you used the red kay and turned the drivetrain into a bag of shrapnel by doing full throttle drag launches with the traction control off, but I don't think that's much different than any other manufacturer.

I wonder if you have to crank it with the black key while the red key is out of range and then put the red key in your pocket to take it home? Either way, that seems like false advertisement to not be able to use what you're purchasing...but that may be the beer talking!

Do me a favor, find a dealership and ask the question and see what they say. I would love to own one but refuse to buy something I can't use without penalty. Kind of like the old "don't eat from the tree in the center of the garden" kind of thing. Doesn't much seem like a good sales tactic to tell me, a potential buyer, that you will void the warranty by using the red key. If I get time I will go by a different dealership to see if their answer is the same. And if it is how the heck do you get it home!!

So should I just "dispose" of them if I see one in the interest of my pups.

I don't know, they are really fast and hard to catch even for a dog. We had a bunch on our deck and crawling into the sunroom a few years ago and pooping on the deck and carpet. I took some out w a Red Ryder, much easier than trying to catch them.

Back