Random pic thread.

IMG_20170427_183902533_HDR.jpg

It was a tough day for the dump truck, but it led to some sweet jumps for the monster truck...
20170427_114942.jpg

20170427_125957.jpg

Baller pose.
He wore those sunglasses ALL day, even when we were inside, and had that look pretty much the whole time, hahaha. It would take hundreds of dollars to make his momma that happy, but 99 cents worth of sunglasses might do it for a toddler.

That catch basin looks like it would be in a good spot to change the oil in your vehicles. That must be their marketing strategy. Every neighborhood needs a good redneck :gitrdun:

I worked on a few hud projects, One In Clayton was not 1/2 complete w people moving in and someone/s stole all the iron grates out of the catch basins and some manholes. Leaving pitfalls all up and down the streets. They replaced them and they were stolen again ! The wire and fixtures in the houses being built were also being stolen routinely. Could not but noticed a lot of the new residents did'nt seem to have jobs and hung out on porches or walking up and down the streets alot.

I worked on a few hud projects, One In Clayton was not 1/2 complete w people moving in and someone/s stole all the iron grates out of the catch basins and some manholes. Leaving pitfalls all up and down the streets. They replaced them and they were stolen again ! The wire and fixtures in the houses being built were also being stolen routinely. Could not but noticed a lot of the new residents did'nt seem to have jobs and hung out on porches or walking up and down the streets alot.

I just got back from a work trip to China. Common for manhole covers to go missing. Locals will mark the missing ones by cutting a big branch off a tree and throwing it in the hole so they don't drive in the open hole. I asked my colleague why they use a branch. He told me when was the last time you saw a tree branch growing out of the road? It gets your attention.

Back