Just got real...

UTfball68

9 months seemed like a long time off, then 6, then 3, then a week. Crazy how your entire outlook can change in just a moment. The wife did great, 25 hours and 5 hours pushing and she was an absolute champ...

IMG_2192.jpg

Congrats. You just got the greatest gift of all. Time is really going to get away from you now. Take pictures, videos often. Looking back is a blast. Best of luck to you and your family

Congrats.

Your life just changed forever, in ways you understand that you never did and in ways you haven't yet imagined. But it's the greatest gift and the greatest responsibility a man will ever know.

Enjoy.

Beautiful little girl, thank GOD she looked like mom. :flipoff2:

Congratulations.

If you think time flies now, just wait a few months.

:beer:
ABSOLUTELY!!! any preconceived notions of how life will be is gonna be forgotten,real soon.

Appreciate it guys. Weirdest thing is still sometimes I fill out paperwork and think my folks should be filling it out...and now I have my own human to be responsible for.

I hear you.... seems like my daughter was just born a couple years ago but in reality she graduates from High School this Spring. It goes fast.
Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats.

Your life just changed forever, in ways you understand that you never did and in ways you haven't yet imagined. But it's the greatest gift and the greatest responsibility a man will ever know.

Enjoy.

Beautiful little girl, thank GOD she looked like mom. :flipoff2:
What he said,youll see the whole world w a different set of eyes now.

In two weeks time she'll look completely different.I would think and hope you watched the delivery.After seeing all they have to go thru gettin here you have to wonder how they come out as good as they do.
Congrats, she'll 6 months old before you know it. Time flies after you leave the hospital.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
and in a blink of an eye they will be going to school and becoming besties w some kids whose parents are just plain ol white trash.Good times.

Last edited:
Congrats.

First three months are pretty tough. No sleep makes life rough. Do everything you can to not sleep with the baby. Near about impossible to break. Our 4 yo still sleeps with her mom.

Might seem trival and common sense. But take apart bottles and sippy cups all the way when you clean them. Easy to not do, they can get nasty.

Enjoy it. Goes by fast.

In two weeks time she'll look completely different.I would think and hope you watched the delivery.After seeing all they have to go thru gettin here you have to wonder how they come out as good as they do.

Yeah man...pretty amazing to watch. I was 18" away, holding one leg, with mirrors all around the entire time. It was one helluva visual.

Get ya calender and follow the signs when your pottie training and bottle breaking,sounds kinda corny I know but I think theres something to it and DONT drive em around to get them to go to sleep.

Get ya calender and follow the signs when your pottie training and bottle breaking,sounds kinda corny I know but I think theres something to it and DONT drive em around to get them to go to sleep.
Congrats.

First three months are pretty tough. No sleep makes life rough. Do everything you can to not sleep with the baby. Near about impossible to break. Our 4 yo still sleeps with her mom.

Might seem trival and common sense. But take apart bottles and sippy cups all the way when you clean them. Easy to not do, they can get nasty.

Enjoy it. Goes by fast.

That's something the wife is pretty adamant about. The whole self-reliance/soothing thing. Not all out, but preventing something that can/will become a bad habit later.

Tonya took the bottle from Jake on the first full moon,after the feet,after his first birthday or something like that.Its far fetched sounding but it took just two nights before he slept all night.

Back