Biggest douche-mobile

I'm actually digging the color, but the rest of the Jeep is really horrible. And the color matched stuff.... ...Ugh, nothing says "none of this stuff has ever been used" like color matched accessories.

One of Haywood county's finest spotted at Wally World today. Someone has to know this dude on here. Has a North Canton tag on the front so that's your turf ain't it @Loganwayne ?View attachment 242212
other than the color, wheels, light bar and that thing on the front bumper for hanging you deer while you dress it out it's not too bad. lol.

Welcome the newest member to the douche club...notice 30 day tags
IMG_4549.JPG

One of Haywood county's finest spotted at Wally World today. Someone has to know this dude on here. Has a North Canton tag on the front so that's your turf ain't it @Loganwayne ?View attachment 242212
I only know of him, he went to Enka a grade ahead of me I think. Lives on north main st in canton. I pass his house a few times a week. His wife had a jacked up commander. That's "Gecko green" which was a factory color, too loud for me though.

20170217_160141.jpg

Maybe grandpa's driving days are numbered....

6b6c169e96d24cb7998997c50d0196aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I only know of him, he went to Enka a grade ahead of me I think. Lives on north main st in canton. I pass his house a few times a week. His wife had a jacked up commander. That's "Gecko green" which was a factory color, too loud for me though.
Oh shit. Is that the dude that does paint repair for car lots?

Nothing says "I'm making a career of collecting carts at Walmart", than this vehicle right here......
Also, "I have a title loan worth more than the vehicle" and I have a check or cash debt.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Oh shit. Is that the dude that does paint repair for car lots?
Not sure. I know one guy that does, but it's not him. I wouldn't be surprised though. He has a van, but I've never paid attention to what it says on the side. He keeps his vehicles real clean, too.

That's something I'd expect you to do.

IMG_0493.JPG
Bc it makes sense to use a tiny ass garden water hose to fill a 200 gallon tank? Asshat made me wait 30 mins bc he's at town water hookup with a tiny ass water hose when I usually would usually only be here 5 mins...

WTF is up with that red? That is fugly!
I'm not totally convinced the color is awful. It's the execution. If it wasn't flat, and they hadn't painted EVERYTHING the same color (fenders, mirrors, inner fenders (??)) it could be decent.

Back