Random pic thread.

f7c08935b146b549ca20daba6735dba2.jpg

Shit you see is Asheville "homeless" guy with his horses. In the river arts district

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

barn find Ferrari but it's was her late husbands first love so she's holding onto it. last tagged in 97 and still runs.

pics don't do it justice. it's mint

View attachment 242447
Which means, I'm trying to figure out what is worth before i sell it.

Which means, I'm trying to figure out what is worth before i sell it.

I think she knows what she has and what its worth. Heck she checked Ebay to see what her antique kitchen sink is valued at.

f7c08935b146b549ca20daba6735dba2.jpg

Shit you see is Asheville "homeless" guy with his horses. In the river arts district

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Look like someone was waitng on a "discreet encounter" down by the river on their lunch break.

I was meeting a contractor the lot is getting turned into a boat put in

I can never understand the slang that you young people say nowadays. If it's about sex, why don't you just say it's about sex?

So you had a meetup with a "contractor", something was "getting turned", and a "boat" was going to be "put in" somewhere.

Doesn't sound very innocent...

:D

Last edited:
IMG_20170225_002250.jpg

I love working with my buddy Rob on big jobs. So much similar in our methods, it's totally awesome. He or I would ask the other for a tool and already be getting it.

View attachment 242538

I love working with my buddy Rob on big jobs. So much similar in our methods, it's totally awesome. He or I would ask the other for a tool and already be getting it.

That's the tractor version of the magician's assistant who gets into the box and gets sawn in half, then the boxes are moved apart, etc.

Where the middle? Does it bolt together right there, or is something missing?

Back