WOW! It worked!!! Lucas Transmission Slip additive

Also Cab Companies Use Trans X In All Their Cabs Because Of The Heavy Abuse On Their Transmissions. I Was Introduced To Trans X Back In 1999 By A Couple Of Guys Who Attended Car Auctions In A Lot Of States, They Would Bring Them Back Here To Nebraska, My Brother Bought A Ford Taurus From Them & They Told Him They Put Trans X In When They Purchased The Car & To Put Half The Bottle Of Trans X In When He Changed The Filter & Fluid On The Next Fluid Change. These Guys Have Been In Business For Many Years & Swear By It. I Still Use It On All My Vehicles & No Complaints Here. Start Using It Before The Slipping Occurs For Preventive Maintenance. Some Guys Are Saying You Are Not Supposed To Use Trans X In Some Of The Jeeps, Though I Do Not Know What The Reason Would Be For This, But I Would Talk To The Dealer Before Adding It In This Case. I Have Used It In Fords, GMCs, Chevys, Dodges, Foreign Cars, All With Good Results. (If The Transmission Was Not Slipping Already) Trans X May Buy You A Little Time, But The End Result If The Trans. Is Already Slipping & You Add It, It Will Eventually Need Replaced.
I applaud your persistence, both with posting, and with capitalizing EVERY word you typed.

The spam is getting harder to spot. They are getting good. This bot has only been signed up for a day

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back