Open Ride at Devils Playground March 5th 2016

GONOVRIT

blue collar brotherhood
Open ride at The Devils Playground Everyone is Invited!
The address is 1440 Ross wood rd, Trinity, NC 27370

Camping will be permitted friday night only. There will be ONE central campfire.
Riding will be from 8am-6ishpm Saturday. We'll be asking for a donation of $10 per rig/driver and $5 for passengers/spectators excluding kids 12 and under. ACTIVE MILITARY in free. A porta-john will be on site. Please help keep litter under control and pack out what you brought in.

Please keep speeds in the parking areas at a minimum and wear your seatbelts when in the vehicle.

Last edited:
I'll try to be there. Just got a new JKU (it's totally stock). Went a few years ago and that place is a blast.

Hmmmm...gonna try!

I plan on this one!! Last time there I rode with Chad Mackie for the 1st time who purposely put me in the passenger seat which was wet as hell and just about flipped us but he did a nice save....so for the record NO he didn't make me pee my pants. Really had a great time as every time I've been.....awesome place and people!!! Hope our plans stay true to make this!! Good times!!

Everyone cross their fingers it stays dry leading up to it! The field can be VERY soft. Rain could cancel this event.

We did some trimming a few wks ago so anyone worrying about scratches doesn't have as much to worry about:D

If I can get mine back together in time I'm going to try and ride out. Only 45 min away from me

What time are you guys gonna be open on Friday?
Team Redneck is ready.
Might cook a bacon bomb on the smoker Friday evening...

Back