New Years Ride @ Rocky Top OHV (Jellico)

custom001

Wheel In The New Year

January 1st and 2nd 2010
Rocky Top OHV Park
Jellico, TN

Rocky Top OHV Park nestled in the amazing Cumberland Mountains of East Tennessee. Rocky Top OHV Park is home to one of the most famous competition off-road event areas east of the Mississippi. A quote from Discovery Channels latest hit show says it all, “The off-road park in Jellico, Tennessee is the birthplace of Eastern US rock crawling competitions. “

The Rocky Top OHV Park is host to some of the toughest terrain you will ever wheel, all set to the most scenic back drop imaginable - this is the place to be.

Over the Top, Hardcore, and Insane do not begin to describe a weekend at the Rocky Top OHV PARK. The trials at Rocky Top are not for the faint at heart, there is a reason why the Bondo trail is called “Bondo”. To make the most of the trials we have to offer you will want to come locked and loaded with at least 35” tires and dual lockers. There are a few marked cruiser trails however the current trails are more geared towards hardcore wheeling.

$40.00 Weekend Pass includes dry camping Friday and Saturday nights and riding both days.
$30.00 Two day ride pass
$20.00 Single day ride

No one under 18 allowed in without a parent or legal guardian. No Spectators. Park closes at 12:00pm on Sunday.

See Web Site for park/vehicle rules www.ROCKYTOPOHVPARK.com

Come see for yourself why Rocky Top OHV Park already has a reputation as one of Americas premier Off-Road play areas.

Sweet. Should be fun. Post up and let me know how many people are going to be in the groups so we have a good idea on numbers.

I am wiht you on the weather too

So far me and 2 other rigs so 3 rigs and prob. 6 people. I have been to many comps over there and wheeled there when I went to LMU. I cant wait to get back across to white oak and fonde mt.

It happened we went on Fri, and Sat. But i guess there were alot of no shows we probably only saw 10 trucks the whole time we were there. It was a good time i will definitely be trying to go back. Bondo 1,2,3 are definitely fun trails. I would love to assist next time you guys go up to cut a trail. I have a pretty decent group that would like to help where needed. thanks for the good time

Will try and gets some pics posted up. I will post up next trail cutting or ride. We may shoot to have a ride at the end of FEB

Back