NC beaches you can drive on?

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
What are some of the NC beaches you can actually drive on?

I know Davis Island (cape lookout) and hatteras..

The end of the universe known as Corrolla on the OBX. It's crazy...35mph and thier are houses at the end of it. It'd be a great driveway for some of us!

ProjekTJ said:
The end of the universe known as Corrolla on the OBX. It's crazy...35mph and thier are houses at the end of it. It'd be a great driveway for some of us!

Watch for the stumps!:eek:

carolina beach is open year round and they stop manning the entrance usually around october and u can get in for free. Im not saying this is illegal, because there is also nobody there after like 8pm on every night and a cop told me that if theres no one there anyone is allowed to go in. Of course, its more fun to go during the day, but its fun at night too.

ockracoke island. make sure you check the signs to make sure you are in the right areas. DONT DRIVE ON THE DUNES.

Sorry, for some reason I was under the impression it was only during the off season. Maybe it was dogs on the beaches I was thinking about... Damn... I could have went out and didn't know it.....

Yeah you can deffinatly drive on carolina beach during the summer..if you really want to. During the day its like a parking lot out there, the best time to go out is at night.

upnover said:
When did they change that? I have been riding there every summer for as long as I can remember.

It's been a couple of years now I think. Was just out there this past weekend, and Ft. Fisher now closes at 7:30p, while Carolina Beach is open all night.

Atlantic Beach, Salter Path/Indian Beach, and Emerald Isle is open in the off season AB and EI are 50 bucks a season and Salter Path is 20 bucks

The place you're referring to is Carova Beach Township, and it is heaven in NC! Takes me 5 hours to get there and I'm only a hour from Emerald Isle, haha. But luckily I have a buddy with a house up there

Troy I don't know if you have looked at the NC Beach Buggy Assoc. but here is the link. Good folks and info to be found there.

Home and http://www.ncbba.org/forum/list.cfm?forum=17

<><Fish
X2. There are several ramps u can drive on, all up and down cape hatteras national seashore. But it will cost u. Check with NCBBA, all the info u need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldthreads.jpg

Back