MOAB 2014 may 31- june 9th

moab 079.JPG
moab 089.JPG
moab 054.JPG
moab 077.JPG
moab 047.JPG

Glad yall moved this to the open section. Was wondering how the trip went. Looks like yall had a great time. I was out there just over a year ago and I can't wait to get back out there.

What did Nakoma break on his JK?

I was real proud of our guys trail etiquette this trip! The NC4x4 Trasharoo on the back of Joe's rig got a real workout, especially the last day on Kane Creek, I think the guys about filled it up! We had a stock JK from California tag along and Jason and Joe really did a great job of taking him under their wing helping him through several stucks, a flat tire and spotting up some really scary ledges with a huge drop off on the side! Good work you guys!

1.jpg

Joe did the real work by spotting him through it all and did an awesome job, he learned a lot by the end of the day. That Jeep was his girlfreinds, wonder how happy she was with the dents and gouges in her chrome step bars!

Honestly I think he bent one of them up pretty good. Not sure how his girlfriend reacted to that but its better then getting broke down out there all alone. Best move he made was to fall in behind us. But in the end I really enjoyed it, felt good to help someone out that was new to the whole thing. And it also kinda took my mind off of some of the more scary things on the trail lol. Should have found him in town so we could take up his offer on free beer! Speaking of the trash on Kane Creek at least it was all in one pile so we only had to stop once lol.

Awesome pics! Brings back so many great memories of past trips out there on a lot of the same trails. Hopefully just a couple of years from getting back out there. Glad you all had a great trip!!

Back