March 15th Uwharrie Workday

Chris_Keziah

Joe Dirt @ Rev Limit Fab
It's the last workday before the trails open back up. The club voted on Saturday at the Big Creek ride(which was awesome btw for those who didn't make it.) to rent a piece of equipment to do the work on Daniel. Big thanks to @snappy for doing the ground work on finding the equipment and a experienced operator. We're going to need to be out in full force to police call trails and put out hay bails. Darin will be using the the SFWD loader on Wolf Den and Dutch John to fix the water crossing to actually make water flow across and not through out the trail system. Post up if your coming also heard Snappy is cooking something real good this time on the smoker.

I'll be there.

Like Shawn already said in the other thread, we'll be there and camped at the double parking lot. I'll be wrangling kids and helping Snappy cook, I guess. :lol:

Do we need to bring anything in particular? Shovels, picks, etc?

We'll have three 6ft folding tables, about eight chairs, generator, propane, canopy, case of water, etc.

There's also a box of disposable earplugs in the trailer if anyone needs some.

Do we need to bring anything in particular? Shovels, picks, etc?

We'll have three 6ft folding tables, about eight chairs, generator, propane, canopy, case of water, etc.

There's also a box of disposable earplugs in the trailer if anyone needs some.
5 gallon buckets maybe have to do a bucket brigade to get the filler needed to the second ledge..... And yes all that is good stuff to bring.

How many empty buckets you need? I can get them through work.

Ill get them.

Back