Jeep tj engine bay rosebud clips

Zane Pearce

Pulled my grill and 4.0 out of my 2000 tj and broke a few of the rosebud clips...does anyone know a part number or source for the proper replacement for these clips? (the clips that wrap around the wiring harness and then press fit into the inner fenders/engine bay)

awww.efc_intl.com_products_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image2c27939fa94ee54b298b3afb93f87117.jpg

I don't know what size you would need or what size hole, etc., because I'm not really a Jeep person. But I've seen them for sale, I'm trying to remember where. Auto body supply places often carry a huge selection of panel fasteners and fir tree clips, so they might be able to find you some.

Spotted these on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Tie-B8FTPM25-8-Inch-25-Pack/dp/B005LTJ6TG
Amazon.com: Uxcell a14012100ux0260 Releasable Arrowhead Push Mount Cable Ties, 124mm Long, 30 Pcs, Black, ,: Home Improvement

WhenTF did we go all PC on these Christmas tree push-ins? A few weeks ago, someone at work asked me about fir-tree fasteners...i was like "do what"? That was new to me.

<shrug>, a quick Google search shows both, supplier at work is fir
Fir Tree Mount Cable Ties
I don't remember hearing that til recently, maybe I need to pay more attention. Or just be happy I don't deal with routing and clipping enough to have noticed :D

Back