Galloways 4wd Center has been good to me.

spraypaintman

I like to buy used wheels and tires and used jeep parts in general to keep costs down on my never ending jeep buildup. :D Galloways has a huge selection of used jeep parts & used 4x4 parts in general - tires, wheels, axles, lift kits, drive train parts etc. I got 5 used 15x10 steel wheels there for $100 & a while back I got my tires there used for about $425. I bought 4 35" Goodyear MTR's there with only about 6,000 miles on them in great shape. They also have a bunch of used swampers & about three big trailers full of new swampers!!! Also I had my dana 300 t-case rebuilt there for $150. I supplied the tera low gears and rebuild kit. When I got my t-case back it looked like new. They had repainted it to factory specs. I was really impressed.

Galloways is in New London, NC on Hwy 52 just south of Salisbury.
They have a website but it is under construction.
Shop # 704-463-7513 or 1072

You can call them to see what used tires they have in at the time or just go down there to look around. It's a cool place to go by if you want to see a bunch of 4x4's and rummage through their jeep junk yard.

Noah

Yep, Lester is a good man. Honest, easy to deal with and probaly one of the busiest folks I've met. :beer: :beer:

2nd the good reports for galloways. i got my H1's there today, traded some steel rims and worn out 35's straight up, i thought i got a pretty good deal for some perfect condition beadlocks and run flats

Metto said:
2nd the good reports for galloways. i got my H1's there today, traded some steel rims and worn out 35's straight up, i thought i got a pretty good deal for some perfect condition beadlocks and run flats

Just wondering how much was he asking for the h1 wheels cause i thought about getting some and i forgot to ask a price.

Back