CVFD MUD SLING

JUSTIN HARTNESS

my fire dept going to do a mud sling

here the link

Attachments

• MudBog2.jpg
    MudBog2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,302
is there going to be any kind of track side parking?

ok, too many dudes at work gonna call me out if I dont do this. I dont have a full day to go ride Callalante or URE, but I could come by and do this I guess. Whats the deal? you just soup out a pit and we get dirty and play or is this a track with time / distance or what? got water to clean off with? I gotta come up from CLT so it needs to be somewhat clean on the way home. starts at 3 until when? need details man, sorry but thats who I am.

time + distance

This is a distance and timed event.
we do have water to wash of so no worries on hauling back muddy vehicles. Starts at 3 has to end by 11pm should not be a problem thats why we are starting at three. The pit is 250' long have different classes based on vehicle mods and tire sizes. will be a blast would love to have you out u can call justin tomorrow for more details his number is on link above.

ok so I went out at lunch and saw the pit. how deep is that last hole?

Wow really wanted to come and run but my rig doesnt fit any class. And me gotz no helmet. Are rules/ regs buried anywhere but on the facebook page that it took forever to find.

thanks

just want to say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!.and i want to think everyone who stepped up to the plate from central and other departments and friends and my wonderful girlfriend that help us put this on..and any one who helped,raced, or came out it took everybody to do this >>>>>>>>>thanks!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i believe we for sure tattooed the grove

Back