Best Cheap 31/10.50/15

iluv_mud

So I need some new tires for my Cherokee will have a BB soon. I don't have $800+ for a new set of tires. I want something along the lines of a MT. I've narrowed it down to 3 tires & I would like to get an idea of what you think would be my best bang for my $$ or if any one has any other tires.
Adventuro MT
ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj247_iluv_mud_L_adventuroMT.jpg

Nexen MT
ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj247_iluv_mud_nexenroadiant_mt.jpg

Nankang Mudstar
ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj247_iluv_mud_NankangMudstar.jpg

So I get 46 views & no one has an opinion :shaking: I expected so much better from you guys

I'm way out of there service area. Good price & a hell of a business idea though.

I have the Nexen MT's on my cherokee so far so good Got about 5k on em now, they don't make as much noise as you would think and they look like they will last awhile, but they dig in the mud and a simple tap on the gas to get them spinning cleans them right out and your back to digging. As for the other 2 I have no Idea i haven't even heard of them. Hope this kinda helps

I have the Nexen MT's on my cherokee so far so good Got about 5k on em now, they don't make as much noise as you would think and they look like they will last awhile, but they dig in the mud and a simple tap on the gas to get them spinning cleans them right out and your back to digging. As for the other 2 I have no Idea i haven't even heard of them. Hope this kinda helps

Where did you get them from?

The TRXUS MT is pretty affordable in that size.
Great wet traction and quiet ride on road. New had any problems off road with them.

The Nankangs are the cheapest the nexens are the $46 more the adventuro's are about the same price as the nexens. With them all being about the same price I'm trying to figure out if any of them suck or are they all about the same

I've owned treadwright's before and I would back to them again but 31/10.50 is on a 3 week back order and when you calculate shipping they will be close to the prices of these tires. From what I've heard the Nankangs are made from Pro-Comp molds.

I have a set of 31x10.50x15 Wild Country Mud Extremes that I love! & they go really well off road & in the snow.

Well I did some more research and I think I've decided on the tire I'm going to get & It's not even on this list LOL. I'm going to get the Kelly Safari TSR found them online shipped to my house for $599

Back