BDB Fall Event!

Do we have to dress up to get candy? Or does it count if the baby is in costume? :D

Anyone mind if I jump in with their group? I'm new to the area and will be there with my cj5. The wife and I will be wheeling all day Saturday in this.

abbaxter51.smugmug.com_Other_rockbottom4x4_DSC00734_998182271_rJPPL_M.jpg

Anyone mind if I jump in with their group? I'm new to the area and will be there with my cj5. The wife and I will be wheeling all day Saturday in this.
Just come on out, not really a specific group to hop in with. There will be spotters at all obstacles

This rig has 5ways written All over it:driver:good looking jeep(that's coming from Yota guy)lol

Call up Aaron at True Dyno Sports in conover. He's tuned a number of lsx motors in buggies & might even be able to do it at the farm...

that would be great but i ordered the MAST performance complete harness and control pcakage with their tune. the computer has been on back order unfortunately. i hope to see it mon or tue. thanks for the tip tho.

Went out today and looked at the obstacles. OMG!!!! This is going to be aweome. That is all!

Wife and i will be coming Fri night. first time coming to the farm. I guess just show up and find a place to camp? also, someone mentioned food Sat night. Is someone cooking or do we bring our own? looking forward to it :driver:

Wife and i will be coming Fri night. first time coming to the farm. I guess just show up and find a place to camp? also, someone mentioned food Sat night. Is someone cooking or do we bring our own? looking forward to it :driver:

It is basically a big open field. You will see where people have set up campsites around... Find a place you like and setup camp...

The church is normally out there selling food, so you can eat from them like most or bring your own...

I'm bringing my son out for is first taste of rock crawling! Although he is only 7 weeks old, I told him he still just gets three shots at each obstacle before letting someone else try.

Team REDLYNER will be there in full force. :D

I'm bringing my son out for is first taste of rock crawling! Although he is only 7 weeks old, I told him he still just gets three shots at each obstacle before letting someone else try.
Team REDLYNER will be there in full force. :D

Since he is a youngun, maybe he can have 4 tries before he has to pull cable. Congrats and see you there.

Back