April 26th Workday

Chris_Keziah

Joe Dirt @ Rev Limit Fab
The next workday is coming up fast I've got a few things planned nothing really big. Main thing is to pick up trash, install one piece of guardrail by the first ledge and block a few bypasses. There is one bypass that is top priority that is on the red clay hill coming from backside going off into one of the drainage cut outs. I'd like to have someone with a camera ( hint...hint...Shaun) to document some of the things we have done and some area that have issues. Post up if you're coming so I can get an idea of how many we are going to have. Also Phillip let me know if your coming might have you lead a crew coming from the back side.

Wish I could make this one, I have to help out my mother that day, lets keep up the good work we have done so far this year!

I will need a head count taken to chris at the outpost. He is fixing up bag lunches... Crakers, sandwich and chips..... Will need exact number that morning and what time they want them

Snappy do you have your list of what needed to get done this workday? I know there needed to a crew head up on Dickey Bell to get some of the bypasses blocked.

Back