8 lug disc brake kits

Great looking kit!!! got everything painted last nite, gon put it on tonite!! Thanks again man!!!!

The basic kit for $315 does not, but for $200 more I can provide special calipers that you can hook your ebrake cable up to.

Just ordered a kit. Looking forward to some fast shipping. Let's see who's parts gets here first, you or Barnes! :D Thanks!

i read in one of these posts that you dont have to change the master cylinder, do you get full braking from them since a rear drum m/c doesnt push as much fluid as a disc m/c and what about the combination valve (proportioning valve as some call it), does the fact that it keeps a little pressure built up to normally keep the wheel cylinder seals seated not cause the disk conversion to drag?

The calipers I use require about the same amount of fluid to activate them as the wheel cylinders would. I have not read any reports about dragging when doing the conversion. I personally have a conversion that has many miles with no problems.

Recieved my kit. Another totally statisfied customer! Thanks!

GubNi, you need to hook us up with some black Friday or cyber Monday deals so I can order that 3/4 ton brake kit I've been wanting for my HP Dana 60. :D

$315 shipped for the front kits and rear kits get free upgrade to braided stainless hoses.

... well it looks like you have called my bluff. I guess I'm going to have to get the credit card out.

Thanks for the deal Shawn. I'll send you some money via pay pal this afternoon.

Back