8 lug disc brake kits

I've got a 97 Chevy 2500HD with a 14 bolt FF rear end. Like to convert to disc brakes, but not sure how to use paypal to an email. Sent PM

1967 C20

Hi Shawn,

I have a 1967 Chevy C20 with the Eaton 3rd member. The truck is lifted 4 inches. Do you offer S/S lines that are longer than stock?

Thank you,
JC

Hi Shawn,
I have a 1967 Chevy C20 with the Eaton 3rd member. The truck is lifted 4 inches. Do you offer S/S lines that are longer than stock?
Thank you,
JC

The stainless line only goes from the caliper to the axle tube where it connects to your hard line. The hard line then goes to the T fitting which will go to the body. That's why the hoses are short. I can get them in custom lengths if needed.

I got a gm 14 out of a 72 chevy something dose this kit work for that axle or do you have a defent kit for this axle? and I also have a 8 lug dana 44 front axle will this kit work for these axles or do you have anther kit for these axles and I am planing on puting them under a pretty much stock 78 jeep cj5 but it has a amc 360 v8 and t176 4speed trans and Iam going to do a spring over lift on it and run 33'' to 35'' tires

I got a gm 14 out of a 72 chevy something dose this kit work for that axle

yes

or do you have a defent kit for this axle?

The standard kit for $315 works well for that axle.

and I also have a 8 lug dana 44 front axle will this kit work for these axles

It will work on most 8 lug rear axles, but not the front 44.

or do you have anther kit for these axles

I sell one kit with different brackets to fit different axles, so not really many options.

and I am planing on puting them under a pretty much stock 78 jeep cj5 but it has a amc 360 v8 and t176 4speed trans and Iam going to do a spring over lift on it and run 33'' to 35'' tires

Ok disk brakes will work good on that vehicle.

so do you have a kit for the front dana 44 axle? because if you do I will be in the market for the gm 14 bolt kit and the dana 44 kit in a few mounts

so do you have a kit for the front dana 44 axle? because if you do I will be in the market for the gm 14 bolt kit and the dana 44 kit in a few mounts

No I don't offer a disc brake conversion for a dana 44 front. I would reccomend to replace the axle. You can get one with disc brakes cheaper than converting it.

I have a Chevy 44 front 6 lug with disc brakes for $200 complete.

dana 60

Getting my 76 ford full floater dana 60 this weekend. Ordering brakes for xmas. :) will be in touch. figured id jus give u a bump

Thanks for the orders

Dude, thanks a million for this thread, I have been looking for this for some time now, and it was the one thing that I needed to get done forst before starting to attach my danas to my creeper..man I do appreciate it, just checked usps and they will be here for Christmas!!!!! Thats what I call service!!!:bounce2::driver:

8 lug disc kits

Thank you again for this deal....I thought I would post a pic or two since I got them installed today.
ai252.photobucket.com_albums_hh40_huntnsinme_14_20bolt_d21c99f6.jpg

ai252.photobucket.com_albums_hh40_huntnsinme_14_20bolt_36e9c48a.jpg

If you figure out on the Ford Dana 61 w/ a bolt on bracket.....put me down for one.

I know that discs are better than drums as far as off road goes and even on road for the most part. Any probs with towing lotsa weight?

for got to ask does the kit come with some instructions as most of it is straight forward, but I am just wondering about the brake hose routing and connections, and proper lug stud install and which ones to buy. And do I need any spacers for proper wheel fitment? Cant wait to get the kit and get going on install just want to be prepared with everything I need. Thanks

for got to ask does the kit come with some instructions as most of it is straight forward, but I am just wondering about the brake hose routing and connections, and proper lug stud install and which ones to buy. And do I need any spacers for proper wheel fitment? Cant wait to get the kit and get going on install just want to be prepared with everything I need. Thanks

There are no instructions, but it's pretty easy. The hardest part is taking off the drum brakes. Connect the hose to the caliper and it will be obvious how to route it. The studs go though the rotor and then into the hub. Don't buy new ones, reuse your old ones. No spacers needed for most wheels.

Back