Crawl Nation Uwharrie Weekend Camping Trip

c24f87a1c7b6441949626a932e9741b1.jpg

Crawl Nation will be at Uwharrie Wheeling, camping, and having a blast with good friends, and we are extending an invitation to anyone who would like to join us.

We will be headed down Saturday morning, meeting at the Outpost by 9:15. Gassed up, we'll hit the trails by 9:30 (okay, we'll be realistic, we will be waiting on someone! Haha). If you are willing to be there at eight, a few of us plan to help set up for the Celebration of Life, and could use a few more hands. more details below.

We would love it if Mud N' Blood, Soggy Bottom Crawlers, Raleigh Area Wheelers, and Raleigh Off-Road would join us!

We will take a break and head to the outpost for lunch at 12:30. One big reason that we are making the trip is to honor the life of Deborah Walker, the fallen Uwharrie Park Ranger. There will be a celebration of her life at the training center from 1 until 3. At 3:30, we will be taking members of her family out in the trails for an hour or so, if you have room for a passenger let me know.

Afterwords, it's back to the trails. That night, we will have a good time around the bon fire! And of course, some night wheeling will be in order.

Sunday will be nonstop wheeling. If your making a day trip, that's the day to do it. We want to see a line of 20+ rigs. Bouncing their way up Daniel!

Also, if you are interested in your Crawl Nation Decal, a large order has been placed and will be available for the trip! Let me know if you want one so we can bring it with us!

So Presidents and VP's, take some time and invite your members. Post it to your pages and make sure they all know to make it out!

Uwharrie Five-Club Weekend Trip

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back