Engineers Argue!

Back to the original question of capacity. Since we are calculating this out to such precision, (4 or 5 decimal places?!), shouldn't we be considering the density of the fuel at a given ambient temperature, (perhaps a 30 degree day vs a 95 degree day), grade of fuel, (the density of ethanol vs no ethanol), and bulge in the tank based on the elastic properties of the 1/4" aluminum used?

And I assume that barometric pressure has little or no effect since it is a fluid?

abacus-smiley-emoticon.gif

...or do we simply stay satisfied with the current calculations irregardless of these other factors! :D

Everyone's fussing over a word....Noone gives a rats ass that I'm being bullied to hell and back cause I'm short.

One of these days, when I grow up, I'm probably gonna have a complex. And when I jerk a knot in every bodies face...

Yall gonna be speechless. Which means, you'll have no words.

WORD!!

Your just a little beotch, regardless of your height.

Everyone's fussing over a word....Noone gives a rats ass that I'm being bullied to hell and back cause I'm short.

One of these days, when I grow up, I'm probably gonna have a complex. And when I jerk a knot in every bodies face...

Yall gonna be speechless. Which means, you'll have no words.

WORD!!
You gotta be able to reach them though.

But in order to be regardless or irregardless, does one not have to first be gardless?

You lose, Hah! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BTW I drank more natural light tonight than you did. I'd bank on it.

Dammit...and cant even invite a fool

I see how it is

Back