Broken nut offroad nov 12th

Hate that is the weekend my son has his Chorus Concert. Nice potential at this place with some traffic. Go ride and check it out.

So what all does this park have to offer?? I hear a lot about mud, but other than that I'm kinda in the dark. How are the technical rock sections? Rock gardens? Hill Climbs?

So what all does this park have to offer?? I hear a lot about mud, but other than that I'm kinda in the dark. How are the technical rock sections? Rock gardens? Hill Climbs?

They have about 350 acres right no that borders the Lynches River. There are a few ravine trails that have some exposed rock but it's mostly covered right now. There is a rock garden in the parking lot that is fun to play on. There is plenty of mud. There is a rock trail that is in a creek bed. It needs traffic. There is a large rock ledge on a hill side that is very challenging. It's got a lot of potential IF it gets ridden on.

Anyone have a link to their website? Is there camping available? How much does it cost to wheel there?
No web site that I know of just the FB page. $15 for vehicle and driver and $5 per person. Primitive camping is available with out houses on the property. I'm not sure of the camping fee's though. They have plans for a bath house and bunk houses and cabins in the future. There is an additional 200 acres available for future expansion.

Is this still on? they posted on Fb last week something about logging and last weekend was the last chance to ride before logging started.

Is this still on? they posted on Fb last week something about logging and last weekend was the last chance to ride before logging started.
As far as I know this thing is going on now. Just tried to call a friend who runs the volunteer's and I helping the land owner. I'll find out what's up and post back. Son has a concert and my trailer has a bent axle so I wasn't able to go today.

Yea it's going on. Concert is tonight. They are just logging part of the property.

Yea it's going on. Concert is tonight. They are just logging part of the property.
Wasn't interested in the concert. I wanted to make sure trails were open before I got my 2 yr old up early and drove 2 hours to find out. Nobody responded to a message here, multiple on facebook , or answered the phone they have listed on FB, so I stayed home. My brother and dad still went and said they had a good time.

Back