Spam!!!

Went to the 2012 Spam Jam festival in Honolulu when I was working in Hawaii. They probably had 100+ different kinds of Spam recipes but I haven't found any that I'll eat. It's as bad as potted meat and Vienna sausage IMO.

And by bad you mean good, right?

Spam and potted meat are both best cold, uncooked and on saltine crackers.

Open up the can, dump it out on its side, cut it into four equal slices, fry it pretty and brown, mayo, four slices of fresh white bread and two big big hunks of velveeta!! Best breakfast ever!!

stop complainin about the spam meat. If you are hungry enough,you will eat anything.
And on that note...I like a slice of ole hair pie also but think what's going on there.
This comparison is just to put things in perspective for you.

stop complainin about the spam meat. If you are hungry enough,you will eat anything.
And on that note...I like a slice of ole hair pie also but think what's going on there.
This comparison is just to put things in perspective for you.

....if your whole face don't resemble a glazed doughnut when your done, your doing it wrong :smokin:

now i got to cook.... damn you!!!! 2:30 am and i am going to sheets to pick up a can..... i better check to see if i got eggs before i go also...
your shop open just monday through friday still? I thought you had closed up shop but I read on N.C.G.O. what you had to do for orders.

your shop open just monday through friday still? I thought you had closed up shop but I read on N.C.G.O. what you had to do for orders.

Monday thru Saturday

Friday and sat till 6pm
Monday to Thursday till 1:30pm

We just stopped advertising on ncgo

sounds like a road trip...

come on down!

we ship hazmat now too so if you have a big order we can make it worth the fee

we are in the process of adding all of our stock to our new website ammoparts.com

Back