90's throw back.....Manche build

Big thanks @ol'Jeeps for banging out these tube gussets for me last week and getting my radiator sped in. Got the gussets installed today. Couple more tubes and I can finally get the cab back on.

0d18bfbcf1c63a6d644b92b323a30295.jpg

6aa2e48bf01847ba02e6bd16acdc60c3.jpg

daa4905a29753b4e5238541aa1e21383.jpg

4cdabcf3c6cdcf5ae4ce5939c5fe5d39.jpg

Matt

A :beer: for Matt.
But he doesn't drink alcohol.
A Mt Dew for you then my brother!

Now that you mention it....that's the game plan. Got the puss pass from the wife. Provided finances and business allow.

At a minimum to spectate...

Matt

I am going and dragging mine out also..

I will PM you

Now that you mention it....that's the game plan. Got the puss pass from the wife. Provided finances and business allow.

At a minimum to spectate...

Matt

Always look forward to seeing this build updated! It would be pretty slick seeing the Manche gliding through the desert.

Always look forward to seeing this build updated! It would be pretty slick seeing the Manche gliding through the desert.
Yea, that will be sweet. And if I don't race, I have a tailgate to sit on and spectate [emoji481]

Matt

Thinking you need to have a cover made for the top of the bed. So when Driving through Mayberry, it'll look more of a "sleeper"

Thinking you need to have a cover made for the top of the bed. So when Driving through Mayberry, it'll look more of a "sleeper"

Like an aluminum camper shell with bubble Windows hahah

With the rear hatch flapping in the breeze....

I actually might have one of these Matt if you want it.
Ya'll killing me, building a sleeper, not be totally uncool[emoji33] [emoji90]

Matt

Lol, It'll need to be shortened by about 5-6", and notched for C pillar ...I'd need time measure for sure.

Matt
Obviously not beyond your skill set..but a blanked out bed cover like a tonneau would be slick and an easy look to "blend in"

Obviously not beyond your skill set..but a blanked out bed cover like a tonneau would be slick and an easy look to "blend in"
Will probably do something in the future for sure, would like to apply for ultimate adventure next year.

Matt

Back