BigClay's TJ

Also took a high up pic of the ole TJ's cage

e36e10dc9a6ea3ea333fcb24e994e7c5.jpg

Looks like some punk kids are vandalizing your driveway ;)

I hate you sold that badass Zj that inspired me to keep wheeingthe hell out of mine, but def liking the TJ If my vote counts I say tons and 40"s x2!!! Lol

I hate you sold that badass Zj that inspired me to keep wheeingthe hell out of mine, but def liking the TJ If my vote counts I say tons and 40"s x2!!! Lol

I loved that ZJ and it was hard to let her go. I do have to say I use the TJ a lot more, but not for four wheeling, just cruising around town. The ZJ was awesome offroad, but on road manners were rough. I have had to learn a different wheeling style now, as the TJ is not nearly as point and shoot as the ZJ was. There will always be a special place in my heart for ZJs though :)

Oh so you invite @rodney eppes but you leave the rest of the CTB out in the cold! I see how you are :D

(yeah I saw the post...just giving you grief because I was stuck at home installing appliances)

Had a great day wheeling! A little chilly start but weather turned out great. I had a little carnage today plus popping a bead on a front tire. I ripped off a passenger rear axle side shock mount, a tree jumped out in front of me and I smashed the front driver fender. @CasterTroy got some great pics and he will hopefully post them later. Here are a few I got today

Yes it was chilly with. No top and no windshield
IMG_9010.JPG
IMG_9011.JPG
IMG_9013.JPG
IMG_9012.JPG

Had a great day wheeling! A little chilly start but weather turned out great. I had a little carnage today plus popping a bead on a front tire. I ripped off a passenger rear axle side shock mount, a tree jumped out in front of me and I smashed the front driver fender. @CasterTroy got some great pics and he will hopefully post them later. Here are a few I got today

Yes it was chilly with. No top and no windshield
View attachment 230052

That looks familiar. I haven't fixed mine since I did the same thing at Dixie Run.

0d9d9477cee0d852d2309154ee88a400.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That looks familiar. I haven't fixed mine since I did the same thing at Dixie Run.

0d9d9477cee0d852d2309154ee88a400.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That mount is a rock magnet. I am going to pt the mount at the back of the lower control arm mount, should help keep the rocks away.

I did the same to mine a couple times. I rotated it up a little, moved it closer to the tire, and added a plate to box in the backside and give me more weld able area. Moving it closer to the tire helps the most, because anything big enough to reach up to the axle will likely push off the tire. Before relocating, that would put it right in line with the low hanging shock mount, but moving it over a couple inches and up an inch makes it more of a glancing blow. And if you move it over and up, you don't effect the length much. Swing a tape measure to find that optimal location for length at ride height.

Santa in the big brown truck delivered some early christmas presents today

Normally, I'm happy for my friends....want to see them succeed, and rejoice WITH them when they get new "play pretties" (as my grandmother use to call presents/toys)

But in this case....my little envy wheel is spinning so fast I could attach it to a generator and power my office :p

J/K man....that's awesome! Now you can run 8psi without fear of burping!

20161023_103140.jpg

Back