down to ride

Silverado_Express

Figured id put up a post for anyone wanting to ride 4wheelers/ SxS. Maybe people can post up here on this thread if they are going riding or looking for someone to ride with.
Be good for the nc4x4 community to meet up and maybe make some new friends. I want to ride more then I have time for, or when I do have time, my friends don't... maybe others out there having the same issue.
I have a Rincon 680 with a winch, enjoy everything from trails to mud. Not much on stupid steep hill climbing.
I'm about 30min or so from lake Houser, just over an hour from brown mtn, probably an hour from CAW.

Mike

If you like to ride me and some friends are planning a hatfield mckoy trip later this year. I could let you in on the details when we smooth everything out.

Cape fear cost me 2 cv axles and a front diff last time I rode I haven't even touched my 4 wheeler since then.

You just have to hate on us 2 wheel folk!

I have a KTM 150XC.

Know of any decent singletrack around RDU? I used to ride at NCMP a decent bit but they've had lease issues with some of the land their trails are on and the whole loop has gone to shit. Needs a bunch of Bobcat/Sweco work to reclaim some of the low lying areas that are now 40' wide peg deep ruts.

250SX here that has been armored up for the woods.

Know of any decent singletrack around RDU? I used to ride at NCMP a decent bit but they've had lease issues with some of the land their trails are on and the whole loop has gone to shit. Needs a bunch of Bobcat/Sweco work to reclaim some of the low lying areas that are now 40' wide peg deep ruts.

250SX here that has been armored up for the woods.

Not really, we have one local place but we haven't gone in a couple months, need to get up with my friends to make sure we can still use it. We have gone to NC Outdoor Adventure some lately, but honestly it kind of sucks. NCMP is still the main spot that is decent.

have you ever been to the broken nut, some friends of mine have opened it. its in kershaw county

Back