BFGoodrich tires 36 hours of Uwharrie August 11-14!

87GMCJimmy

This event is coming up next weekend! It is going to be an awesome challenge with elements of offroad driving, canoeing, precision shooting, and problem solving! All teams have to be completely self sufficient, with no outside help for the duration of the event. We are still looking for some volunteers to help out with the event. Here are the event link and the volunteer sign up link!
36 Hours of Uwharrie - Base Camp
Volunteer Enlistment Form

ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh43_biglightblue87_36_20Hours_20schedule_zpsags6zvnp.jpg

I hope this is legible, it's a screenshot off the Facebook page. The main spectator portion is the sunday 8:30-noon as it's more concentrated on UORTC property. There should be stuff to see Friday and Saturday but Sunday is the most centralized.

So, we're going to be at Uwharrie tomorrow. Is there any information on spectating, camping, etc?

I apologize for missing your posts guys! I arrived up there Thursday and didn't have my computer with me. I hope that you were able to check some of it out, it was an awesome event!!! Hope you both had a great weekend!

Back