What have you done to your rig today?

Added the armor I got from @Joe J. After I got it back from Exotics Powder coating in Kernersville.

20160514_084155.jpg

20160514_084236.jpg

20160514_165613.jpg

Last edited:
Did your rear come with the "L" brackets that tied the frame to the bumper?
Mine came with bolts but JUST bolts. I was looking for the same thing they provided with d-ring mounts

rr-rm10-tj-2.jpg

Did your rear come with the "L" brackets that tied the frame to the bumper?
Mine came with bolts but JUST bolts. I was looking for the same thing they provided with d-ring mounts

View attachment 218131

No. I had a set already from Barnes. The DS is welded in, but the wind picked up while I was doing the passenger, so I'll have to grind some of that out today.

image.jpeg
Sheared all the hub bolts on my front passenger...and somethings went in kapooey in my trans. Clutch is certainly done, but now I'm gettin 0 power to my wheels at all. I think I'm going to take up disc golf...

Changed out the hpop fittings and o-rings on the 7.3 seems to have cured the last of the oil leak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160523_24f58c256dfb31b193fadcb64fb1bf30.jpg

Cleaning up the 60 I bought a while back for my k5

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160523_457a266b570063bdb8d9bee03dcc8162.jpg

Yes I know the caliper bracket is on backwards and the spindle isn't up there. Just put it up there for the time being. Still gotta pull the passenger side apart and clean it all up. Went through 3 wire wheels already and 2 cans of paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I wasn't planning on doing fenders or a tire carrier but I needed more room in the back of the jeep and it's nice to be able to see when your riding in the greasy stuff.

took my hatred of the radio stations in the triad to a new level.... made me cut my dash all up and install a double din touchscreen

cut out the lower plastic piece that separates the radio from the A/C controls completely out.
ai.imgur.com_WQMPZ6m.jpg

used the plastic from the tray that i cut out to fabricate some brackets
ai.imgur.com_pFxD6pr.jpg

screwed the radio to the new brackets
ai.imgur.com_Xzc8VlS.jpg

fit the bezel to see how much i am going to need to cut... then i decided it was late and i have had too many beers to use power tools (don't ask what happened last time)
ai.imgur.com_GgJOCph.jpg

the bezel is going to get cut tomorrow and then i will need to glass the sides to make it look factory... some sanding.... some more sanding.... them some more sanding.... and finally after more sanding it will look semi half assed... then a bit more glass, and just a bit of sanding and some KRYLON... (if you can't duck it, paint it) followed by copious amounts of BEER and telling myself it looks factory... i will be done...

120 gigs of my tunes and some pandora through my iPhone and followed by the occasional DVD i should forget all about the sucky ass radio stations here...

Back