1-ton Alignment in W-S?

Caver Dave

Just holdin' it down here in BFV
Seeing some nasty scalloping on the inside edges of the front tires of the F-350 (2004 4x4 C&C). Need a competent shop that knows/understands there's more to aligning a straight front axle than setting the toe... and replace the tires every 10k :rolleyes:

Hoping you guys may have some recommendations? @Oliver's @snappy

Sounds more like you've got worn parts. Bad ball joints, tie rod ends, unit bearings, etc.

Auto spring on liberty. They are where northwest Blvd comes into liberty. They are good.

Just got my dually aligned at Modern Auto Extras on Peters creek next to modern infinity. They did it while I waited (in a soft cushy ARB folding chair that I HAD to purchase after sitting in it for 30 min)

Could be toed in too far. Was having the same issues with my solid axled Silverado after getting the camber issue taken care of. Wound up straightening the toe out to about 1/16th toe in. I keep checking the tires every so often...so far so good.

Had I taken it to be aligned, they probably wouldn't know what to do with it!

auto spring isn't your typical shop. They mostly service heavy duty trucks, cranes and stuff like that. They do frame stretches and lots of other things as well. Also make ubolts if you ever need any.

I took him my dodge after nobody else could clamp the rim without damaging it to align it and he had it done in no time and for only $40.

And if you need parts changed they did the balljoints track bar bushings and few other things in our 08 f250 work truck for much cheaper than many other shops quoted.

This is who we use for all of our alignments.

Rattle + Hum Automotive

He's just down the street from us on liberty, toward downtown.

Besides suspension work, does Auto spring also do general repair ?

They replaced some glow plugs on our work truck while it was in there so I would say yes.

Back