Lets see your yota?

uploadfromtaptalk1446910401814.png

This was my last Runner. 86 4.5" bracket lift, all fiberglass panels, 35's. Sold it toyotadad, then bought another 86, 4.5 bracket lift, extended shackles, on 35's, trusted in rear, headers, RV engnbuilder cam, flame thrower injectors, next is fiberglass panels and 5.29's scheduled for spring. Sliders and bumpers.
uploadfromtaptalk1451268194525.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451268204383.jpg

When you sold that truck do you remember where it went to? Did it have an Arizona title when you sold it? Just out of curiosity, it looks like a truck I bought years ago.
Ha! Yes it did. I rolled it in Yuma AZ and put a 2wd cab on it. I had to get an Arizona Salvage title for it. I sold the truck to a guy named Gary back in 2003. He was from your area.

Ha! Yes it did. I rolled it in Yuma AZ and put a 2wd cab on it. I had to get an Arizona Salvage title for it. I sold the truck to a guy named Gary back in 2003. He was from your area.
Man that's crazy. I bought it off that guy, sight unseen while i was living in St Croix. Still have the bed and front fenders on my current 80'. Man that was an awesome truck. Funny part is i rolled it too and had to replace the cab. But parts of it are still alive and kicking today.

@ChristainCobb how did you go about rhino-lining the body? Thought about doing mine
Well... Lucky for me my uncle works at a dealership that does it and it only put me out 450, but to do it in that textured rhino liner you have to have certain sprayers and stuff which really costs. They completely stripped it down like they were repainting it just didn't primer it

Came across this 98 2wd 4Runner my wife's coworker inherited and was going to donate... Bought it for a good deal and it came with a file of service records dating back to the original window sticker. 198K on the clock and runs like a champ. The Tundra wheels were a $190 CL find bc I needed tires. I have the originals I will be posting for sale. A small lift to fit some 265/70/17 BFG AT KO2's is the eventual plan and then put a million miles on it.

image.jpeg

Also, here is my (now rattle can blue) FJ I posted in another thread. Fwiw

image.jpeg

Back