Chipmunks

justjeepin86

So I have a Chipmunk that decided to dig a hole under my driveway. I assume it has a den in there. I guess it's possible it could have babies under there. I know I could trap it in a snap trap, but I don't really care to kill it. Anyone have any idea's on how to get rid of it?

I have a couple dozen running in and out of my wood pile. While the wife likes to watch them, in the fall they stuff their nutz into everything that has a crevice.

I have a couple dozen running in and out of my wood pile. While the wife likes to watch them, in the fall they stuff their nutz into everything that has a crevice.
Well so do I....

wait not the point.

Gamo solves my chipmunk problem around here. Catfish love them, believe t or not

Well so do I....

wait not the point.

Gamo solves my chipmunk problem around here. Catfish love them, believe t or not

ha ha!!

My wife would have a shit fit on me if I pulled out a pellet gun. Besides I live in city limits & my neighbor would rat me out.

I live in city limits & my neighbor would rat me out.

Neighbors don't need to know a thing.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462302868.978494.jpg

Gamo Whisper
Ive shot it out the bedroom window with the wife in the next room and she didnt hear it go off...

hell yeah lets go !

Wait until they grow into adolescents, teach them to play guitar, drums and keyboard. Become their manager and when they go on tour plug the holes with a tennis ball.
Dude that ship has sailed,circa 1970's

Dammit! Not that I would expect any different from you guys, But I don't want to shoot it or blow it up! I don't have the flip off emoticon on my phone. I really don't mind keeping them around, just not under my driveway. I knew there wasn't a good answer other than killing it, but I thought it would be fun to see what you guys would say.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

With my luck they'd run flaming into the crawl space and catch the house on fire....
I know a guy that lost his garage like that,doin a Jerry Clower on some rats.

Chipmunks are WAAAAAYY better than a fkn squirrel. Never had a chipmunk chew on my fuel lines, my house, my deck, thrash the bird feeders, and anything else they can get to. One tried to build a nest on a transformer on a pole in front of our house and blew itself up while taking our power out for 2 hours.The misses heard the boom, looked out the front door, saw the tree rat's body smoking in the front yard and called me from the backyard. It was cooked, its hair was singed all over and it's eyes and stomach were blown out.................. W the quick fry cooking it tasted about medium rare :lol:

Last edited:
Back