[Jun 10, 2016] ROCK CORPS 4X4 hosts SFWDA for an OPEN RIDE (Marion NC)

Come join the fun as Rock Corp 4x4 opens the trails for the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association and the public at The SHOP in Marion NC.

More information about this exciting event will be added soon!

The park is progressing very well thanks to hard work from our members and all of the volunteers.
In addition to the event, we will have official club work days that will be open to the public.
Work Days are May 21st and June 4th. We will work hard from 9 am to about 2 and then ride on the new stuff for the rest of the day.

:rockon:

On the calendar and planning a great time already.

SWEETNESS!! This will be our First Trip with the RV so very exited about that!

Due to this week's weather and weekend forecast, we are going to cancel the upcoming May 21st work day.

If you were planning to attend, please come help out on the June 4th work day. We will have a lot to do and could use the extra hands.

We are all looking forward to this event and the opportunity to share good times and top notch trails with everyone!

Doing a lot of clearing right now! A few of use spent all day up there, this past weekend, clearing trees off the man trail and clearing a log jam at the top of Carnage!

They had some tremendous storms up that way! Roofs blown off a couple of buildings. Probably 20 trees down blocking a couple of trails!

Couple of pics from this past weekend...
cant see up r-slop.jpg
creek out in trail.jpg
up valley trail.jpg

We may be working this Saturday morning. Clearing some of the downed trees this weekend.

Will have to see what develops!
hey just wanted to let you guys know as of right now as long as the wife's anxiety is not kicking friday night/saturday morning, I can come this Saturday to work till probably 3pm then gotta leave...she hasn't been without me at her side in 13yrs so that's a big scary step for her. At this moment can't make promises but she said I can come help if her week continues to be well. Hope to see you guys there and get some work in! Thank You

This coming Saturday, June 4th, will be a big work day in preparation for hosting the SFWDA next weekend. The SHOP has had a rough spring with all of the storms!

Anyone who wants to lend a helping hand will be welcome! Bring a chainsaw and/or work clothes and some gloves!

See you Saturday :rockon:

Count down....Are y'all ready...???...
Heck, I am for sure!! Working the gate Saturday morning through lunch and little after, can't wait to see a lot of you!!
The Shop looks great and ready for some excitement, put your big girl panties on and bring it....:driver::rockon:

Back