OPEN RIDE @ THE FLATS JAN. 15-17th *PARK IS NOT CLOSING*

I googled the photography lady and didn't find anything. The area code is Georgia

Camera ladies number. Michael Gale 706-566-6664

Jaybird...did you ever get a final count on rigs or people that attended the event? I'd be most interested to see the totals from Saturday...it was great seeing SOOOO many people out having a good time.

Agreed
We had a blast and most of the tampons could have been avoided with simple trail etiquette.
For example a large group got stuck behind a white yj with sc plates on easy st. while he beat in it for 30 min when he should have pulled cable after the 3rd shot. But other than that the conditions were perfect for good wheeling.

That is extremely rude to sit there for 30 minutes on an obstacle with a line of rigs behind you waiting for their turn.

This. Three shots then back off or pull cable!!
I had already gotten out and ask him to pull cable if he could not make it and he smarted off to me and they must have been 50 people standing around so my wife called reminded me to not cause a scene because I was wearing my company clothing however I redeemed myself when I got up to the rock cracked the throttle and gracefully landed on top like nothing had happened. My wife that is normally scared to death and wanting out had a grin ear to ear.

I had already gotten out and ask him to pull cable if he could not make it and he smarted off to me and they must have been 50 people standing around so my wife called reminded me to not cause a scene because I was wearing my company clothing however I redeemed myself when I got up to the rock cracked the throttle and gracefully landed on top like nothing had happened. My wife that is normally scared to death and wanting out had a grin ear to ear.
Yeah I heard you made an ass outta some guys lol.

Oliver's Buggy at the Flats open Ride.

Saturday, toward the end of the day. I tried it earlier in the day and could hardly get the front tires up on it.

Hopefully with all the attendance something will be done about the parking conditions

Actually it's called a little grading and gravel it does wonders even with bad weather

Remember...it's not his property...so graveling or paving isn't just his decision. We are lucky to have Jason and for him to be willing to put up with the side effects of operating a park. Not to mention him doing everything he can to try to keep the property open to us.

It wasn't but a few weeks ago we learned it was going to be shutting down. Then Jason was able to work out a deal to have an engineer come in and make sure there's nothing that would stand out to anyone looking in as a problem.

I'm just happy to have somewhere else to wheel within 3hrs. If Jason needs help and I can make it happen on my end I'm there.

Actually it's called a little grading and gravel it does wonders even with bad weather
Some grading is being done to direct the runoff into the designated drainage areas and as a result the road and field should be much better in the future.

It probably will help but if you keep up getting the mud on the road the state will step in then you would have wished you would have.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM brah...crazy ass!! that was totally awesome! You buggy guys are crazy as hell but cool at the same time...I mean that in a very positive way btw!!!

Back