take me on your buggy... on its side

uploadfromtaptalk1446401772961.jpg

Glad you finished that cage when you did!

Tell me about it! That was one of my first thoughts as I was crawling out. This was only the 3rd trip since I finished it lol

Damn! Got that roll over out the way fast.. I thought I had seen a few pics of a shackdown. How'd that happen right there?

Too far left, caught a bad bounce that kicked me over on my side and rolled off the ledge onto the roof

@StretchASU speak for yourself... I think I've got cracked ribs and a compressed spine(great, now I'm shorter than you)

Pics are on the Instagrams of @StretchASU @samwingnut @mandmoffroad @J_sigmon

You may notice that josh isn't in any of our pics...thats because he decided to go to gulches instead lol

@StretchASU speak for yourself... I think I've got cracked ribs and a compressed spine(great, now I'm shorter than you)

EDIT:
You may notice that josh @GONOVRIT isn't in any of our pics...thats because he decided to go to gulches instead lol

The bigger they are the harder they belly out. :lol:

Edited just so he sees the shittalking.

You may notice that josh isn't in any of our pics...thats because he decided to go to gulches instead lol
Yea I saw them one day I'd like to venture out... I was liking them like a IG fan boy lol

RZRfest was rough...but, we still managed to run everything... Somethings a few times. Choccolocco was awesome. We had the place to ourselves.

Back