M&M Offroad 4 seater Buggy #27

it's home! huge thanks to PJ for building such a badass buggy for myself and my family.

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_IMG_3788_zpsspafztlf.jpg

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150228_122312_zpskagtmxav.jpg

Attachments

• ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_IMG_3788_zpsspafztlf.jpg
    ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_IMG_3788_zpsspafztlf.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 351
Damn, sir.
That is a work of art.

::beer:: PJ...

One of these days....

You had one...

1st gens don't really get close to these later models..... Ron, you would look good in one of these.

Thanks steve for letting us help you out. It should be one capable buggy and take you to new places for sure..

There is no doubt mine was a going fool. It took me places lots of folks thought it wouldn't.

But what is rolling out of Mocksville these days is frankly a different level.

WOW! That is awesome.

Need video of this thing bangin the rev limiter. That is one mean sounding engine. Got to check this buggy out while my junk was getting some tube thrown at it. Possibly the most resposnsive throttle on a gen3/4 I've heard. Way quicker than the LS6 in my old V sedan.

Need video of this thing bangin the rev limiter. That is one mean sounding engine. Got to check this buggy out while my junk was getting some tube thrown at it. Possibly the most resposnsive throttle on a gen3/4 I've heard. Way quicker than the LS6 in my old V sedan.

thanks! Bug PJ about that vid. Pretty sure he got me drifting it in 1st gear hitting the rev limiter.
If not, I'll update this thread soon with something that'll keep ya happy :smokin:

thanks for the kind words. Definitely very happy with the new rig!

Heres a very short version, dont think anyone got the good one

finally got to wheel it closer to home.

little fun at the badlands

short vid clip of a comp we just did. didn't push the buggy too hard yet since it was only thesecond time out in it. we had a blast and the buggy worked awesome!

felt bad taking out the camera man :D

managed to get a couple high speed runs in at Silver Lake dunes. we did hit 70mph a couple times and I'm happy with that since we still had the 42s on there. my son drove a ton and is now hooked on going fast and wants to go back. it was still pulling pretty strong through 2nd when I shut it down.

weather was ok. cloudy all day and rained a little around noon if I remember correctly.
ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150613_114401_zpsupulsd41.jpg

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150613_114144_zpsffxqyynu.jpg

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150613_114121_zpsrsyz6elw.jpg

Attachments

• ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150613_114144_zpsffxqyynu.jpg
    ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150613_114144_zpsffxqyynu.jpg
    917.6 KB · Views: 299
  • ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150613_114401_zpsupulsd41.jpg
    ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150613_114401_zpsupulsd41.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
well, got the buggy cleaned up and was ready to take my dad to a car show with it and it was canceled o_O

oh well. was a productive day anyway since I got some tuning done on the dyno and hopefully a couple little quirks are now fixed. feels like it runs pretty strong and we'll find out fairly soon to be sure

ended up putting down 367 on 35s. :smokin:

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150718_193654_zpshotyifbp.jpg

Nice rig. I run the SXII's and am not a fan. I think a lot of my problem is the straight 6!

Nice rig. I run the SXII's and am not a fan. I think a lot of my problem is the straight 6!

thank you! you know what, I'm happy with the SX2s so far. I really want a set of stickies, but they seem t work well in most terrain even though they are not sticky compound. I typically run 3-4 psi in themand they hook pretty good. granted my previous set were iroks so the sx2 was a huge jump in performace :D

get yourself some more whoopow nd go have some fun!!

thanks for the compliment :beer:

thank you! you know what, I'm happy with the SX2s so far. I really want a set of stickies, but they seem t work well in most terrain even though they are not sticky compound. I typically run 3-4 psi in themand they hook pretty good. granted my previous set were iroks so the sx2 was a huge jump in performace :D

get yourself some more whoopow nd go have some fun!!

thanks for the compliment :beer:

Yea I'm looking at stroker options now. I run 5 - 6 when I go to URE and no more then 5 at Harlan. Hell I've run them down to 2 - 3 before up there. I will say this those tires have some beefy sidewalls. They've been on my trial xj since 09. Of course I only get one trip a year to Harlan though. The rest of the time they are at URE or Gulches.

had a great time doing a local car show. wanted to help support a local company with some really good people (ATI physical therapy)

my daughter posing with the buggy
ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150917_173117_zpsicsfhct1.jpg

took my niece and her boyfriend out for some wheelin (he's never been) and let them drive a little

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20151004_114129_zpsaglakwbx.jpg

cool to see some people wheeling in Michigan! thats where I grew up and I always miss the good times of wheeling up there. BTW that is one smooth piece of machinery!!

cool to see some people wheeling in Michigan! thats where I grew up and I always miss the good times of wheeling up there. BTW that is one smooth piece of machinery!!

thank you :cool: MI is a fun state to wheel in. couple good parks there for sure and the snow is fun too!

I always love the M&M builds! Such clean work and awesome looks!

thanks for the compliment. PJ does some top notch work and that's why I picked him. I get in this thing and still can't believe I own it.

PJ builds them tough!!!!

fun climb at Bundy Hill Offroad park

Back